Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

SEO Effects Of Changing A Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Effects Of Changing A Wordpress Theme (315 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Me Tweak A Wordpress Theme / Uhmm It Seems Snapchat Is Thinking Of Changing It's Look / SEO Effects Of Changing A Wordpress Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Effects Of Changing A Wordpress Theme by todhost(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2016
Changing a WordPress theme is a common and usual thing. If you use a free WordPress theme, then changing your theme is something you will most likely do quite often.

Website managers are concerned about the effects of changing and will often ask two questions:
• Will it affect my site SEO?
• Will it affect my site’s traffic?

The answer will be dependent on the situation. But we will attempt an answer from a more general perspective with regards to WordPress, SEO, and traffic.

Before we proceed, you need to understand some fundamental underpinnings:

Read full blog post at: https://www.todhost.com/blog/seo-effects-of-changing-a-wordpress-theme.html

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Images And Pictures Creator Needed For My Blog Articles / Nueltech.com / Logo Creator Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.