Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. (5738 Views)

Ntel Launch Ntel Nova:a 4g/volte Phone In The Body Of A Feature Phone / Finally Ntel Launch Selfcare Portal / Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2016
CLASSMAN:
You don't u guys pick a state and extend ur signal fully to that state instead of partial coverage and leave and go to another state email got lagos is not fully covered yet

Yes, you are right about Lagos. Note that that is still more of a beta phase. So areas that show they are more dense, wrt that are targeted, so the company can get a feel of the end users opinions. That's why you hear talk of getting to use it for free*.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Sorry I've been away, brethren. Too much to attend to. You can also texts me with your numbers, just in case you want me to send out messages to you, about where you can get data, when it's up. I'll still post them here as well.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2016
namelesss:
I don't know why I'm really bothered by what they always refer to "fair policy". I belive you have used nyel before, please elaborate more on that. Thanks and keep up the good work. wink

Hello nameless. Thanks for the words. I do this for people like you.

Well it's simply a way to control data usage. Everyone is aware Nigerians can do the unthinkable, like downloading 3TB worth of files in a day. Remember the days of unlimited data on BlackBerry? Well companies came to realise, that they were being "cheated" out of profits.
In the U.S, just one company is left, that offers "unlimited" data, which is more or less what Ntel is doing.

What it simply means is that If you have used up to 3Gb of data during peak period (that's the most active period, which is working hours) the speed at which your files download will be reduced. In essence, it will still be fast, not just 4G fast. If you continue doing that over a stretched period, the company reserves the right to cut you off.

Reason:
You can have a situation where some guy is using a router to service a cyber cafe, making the network slower for others, and that also, being a solution for individuals, and not necessarily companies in essence.

I hope that is clear enough.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 8:20am On Aug 05, 2016
goldtooth:
@sdavirus do you think ntel signals will go live in Benin City this year inspite of the economic recession? Won't it slow down ntel's expansion drive?

I don't know the time that will elapse between the rollout of services in the Big Three and other states.
But I specifically asked about Edo then-cos it's my state. smiley

It's among those earmarked, after Abuja, Lagos, PH.

So it's more like fingers crossed. But I think it's a possibility.

T.Y Danjuma is now the chairman, let's hope such changes wouldn't have a negative effect, but rather positive one.
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by ColeworldMD(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
sdavirus:
Just like I mentioned earlier, the prices for the various subscription plans have been reduced.

N1000- 4days validity.
N1500-7 days validity.
N6000- 30 days validity.

Note that all are unlimited access, but fair usage policy applies.
pls what is fair usage policy?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by goldtooth: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
sdavirus:

I don't know the time that will elapse between the rollout of services in the Big Three and other states.
But I specifically asked about Edo then-cos it's my state. smiley

It's among those earmarked, after Abuja, Lagos, PH.

So it's more like fingers crossed. But I think it's a possibility.

T.Y Danjuma is now the chairman, let's hope such changes wouldn't have a negative effect, but rather positive one.

Hmm so you are an Edo guy, that's nice. T.Y Danjuma na inlaw as far as Edo is concerned.I pray it happens this year. I am patiently waiting in Benin City for NTEL signals. How about Ntel Entrepreneurs? i filled out the form on the site and no info or response till now. I am interested in partnering with ntel to sell their sims, recharge and device. What is involved and how does one go about it?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by newman10(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
sdavirus:
Hello guys,
A lot of people have been wondering when Ntel will be live in Port Harcourt. I'll be a representative when it kicks off, so just want to give you guys some information about the company, and updates.

-Ntel is looking to lunch before the end of July, in Port Harcourt.

-The communication infrastructure is currently being deployed, as they were brought into two not too long ago.

-About 200 sites will be deployed in PH, same amount in Abuja and about 400 in Lagos.

-Once we are live in Port Harcourt. I'll publish a list of places where you can get our decides and sims.

-We are also working with some companies, to provide cheap 4G phones, seeing most are quite expensive.

-Places like Bonny, Onne will also be live. The offshore guys wont be left out.

A lot of people have been asking why it's just P.H, Lagos and Abuja first.
The reason is that, for all telecom firms, more than 40% of their profits come from just these 3 states.

After PH starts talking, a couple of states will be coming on...which I'm not sure if I should mention at this time.

Also note that the cost of subscription would still come down later.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.
I'll reply if I have the information you seek, and I am free to release it at this time.

Also note that most of the information I have, pertains to PH and the Southern regional coverage.

Oh, if you are also looking to do business with ntel, and you have experience in the telecoms sector, you can also contact me, so I could arrange a meet. The window closes soon.

I'm very busy at this time, so replies may take a while.

Kind Regards.

Its December, no launch yet. Why?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
newman10:

Its December, no launch yet. Why?

Ntel is on in PH
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by 2kurupt(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2016
simonjo:

Ntel is on in PH

Where exactly? I can't find an office or the slightest of adverts to suggest that they're in town
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by newman10(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
simonjo:

Ntel is on in PH

Where are they?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
2kurupt:

Where exactly? I can't find an office or the slightest of adverts to suggest that they're in town

newman10:

Where are they?

Pick up your SIMs at Houston Tech ltd, 8 liberty Drive, Alcon Rd, Woji

Pick up your SIMs at Idems Ultimate ltd, 278 Aba Rd, opp shell Residential Area, Rumukurushi
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by 2kurupt(m): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
simonjo:

Pick up your SIMs at Houston Tech ltd, 8 liberty Drive, Alcon Rd, Woji

Pick up your SIMs at Idems Ultimate ltd, 278 Aba Rd, opp shell Residential Area, Rumukurushi

Thanks, hope their signals go as far as Igwuruta axis?
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
2kurupt:

Thanks, hope their signals go as far as Igwuruta axis?

This is a listing of their coverage in PH.

Aba Road and environs
Aba George Dualization Road and environs, off Choba Obiri Ikwere
Abec Road and environs by Levi Close, Nvigwe, Woji
Abochi Close and environs off Ologologo Road, Rumuigbo
Abuloma Town and environs
Aburu Avenue and environs
Aganolu Street and environs, Mgbuoba
Airforce Road Junction and environs, Eliozu
Alakahia Village and environs
Alex Ocha Close and environs by Chief Daniel Street Rumuigbo
Aluu Road and environs, Rumuekini Obio/Akpor LGA
Charles Oko/Isu Avenue and environs beside Midas Touch Academy, Etche LGA
Chief Nwuke Street and environs, Trans-Amadi Layout
Chinda Street and environs, Ozuoba Rumuokani Ozuoba
Circular Road and environs, Amadi Town Residential Layout, Amadi Ama off NLNG Express Road
D-Line Garrison and environs
Durugbo Street and environs, Mbano Camp Oyigbo
East West Road and environs, Nkpolu Rumuigbo by Souls Ablaze
Egbelu-Ozodo and environs, Ogbogoro
Elelenwo Road and environs
Elem Close and environs, Woji
Elimgbu Police Station and environs
Elitor Street and environs, Woji
Eneka Road and environs
Eroro-Mene Close and environs, off Poultry road, Obigbo
First Avenue Federal Housing Estate and environs, Agip
Flow Station Road and environs, Umuebule IV, Oyigbo-PH
Igwuruta Road and environs by Eneka Road
Ishmael Tasie Street and environs, Akwaka, Rumuodumaya
Market Road and environs, Ogbogoro
Mgbaeto Estate and environs, Mgbuesilaru
Mgbarachi Lane and environs, Rumuolukwu, Eneka
Mercy Avenue and environs, Eliozu
Miracle Estate and environs, Elelenwo
New Road and environs by Ada George Mgbouba
Njoku and environs, Umuebulu 1, Etche LGA
Nkpogu and environs
Nuwke Road and environs, Mgbuesilaru Obio Akpor
Ogbogoro Road and environs
Ogbuga Street and environs
Ohia-Rumukwachi Village and environs, Obio/Akpor LGA (Rumoisi)
Okworo Road and environs, Elelenwo
Onyeocha Avenue and environs by Express Junction, Oyigbo
Orukoruwo Rhema Church and environs
Pipeine Road and environs, Rumuekpirikm
Redeemed Road and environs, opposite Grace Life
Road 1, Phase 1 Eliminigwe Estate and environs, Elelenwo
Rumuibekwe and environs, Along Aba – Port Harcourt Road
Rumuigbo, Obio and environs, by Uniport Road
Rumuokoro Anglican Church and environs
Rumuogba and environs
Rumuosi and environs
Tasie Street and environs off Wagwulagwu
Trans-Amadi Industrial Layout
Uche Close and environs, Pipeline Rumuokwurushi, Obiakpo LGA
University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital and environs
UniPort Road and environs by SDN Junction, Choba
Zagosen Filling Station and environs

1 Like

Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by sdavirus: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good job, Simonjo

Sorry I have been away.

For those that have been calling about partnership info, you can call me over the weekend. I am available now.

I am part of the coordination team, as a consultant.

Will break it all down, and point you in the right direction.

Partnerships are being handled NOW, against a project that would more or less commence next week.

We can meet up, if you so wish.

Start up capital has been reduced drastically. And the ROI is pretty decent.

First phase was initially for those with experience in telecommunications as I informed those that called me last year, but right now, it is open to everyone. As long as you are familiar with using portable devices, shouldn't be a problem.

Over the forth coming weeks, Ntel Points are going to be opening massively all over the place, so getting on the network would be much easier.

As for those calling for jobs, now isn't the time. As the subscriber base grows, then it's only natural more hands would be needed.

Regards all.

P.S: My phone number is somewhere up there.

Cross
Re: Ntel: Launch In Port Harcourt....what You Should Know. by Jemerson: 5:27am On Jul 20, 2017
davidigomanel:
Im happy about this news. Im not border much becos i have solved my 4G appetite with Spectranet Lte on my device and smile 4 Lte in my device. If ntel like they launch if they dont im not border.

please what font is this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Natural Pictures Shot Using The Tecno Camon C9 / Omo I Dey Enjoy For Hear Oo... See Speed / Tecno Camon CX Air Specs & Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.