Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking (617 Views)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / Funny Picture Of A Biafran Lady Hawking Grandnut / Important Lesson From Olajumoke's Overnight Rise To Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking by tobitheblogger: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2016
In what might strike some people as a curse, controversial Journalist and actitivist, Kemi Olunloyo has said bread seller-turned-model, Olajumoke Orisaguna, will soon go back to hawking bread.

Kemi who is the daughter of former governor of Oyo State, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, while reacting to reports about Olajumoke dumping her first modeling agency for its competitor, condemned the internet sensation saying she will soon go back to the streets.

RADAR.NG reported last week that Olajumoke dumped her Few Model Management for it's competition Beth Modelling Agency months after she was discovered by TY Bello. According to her lawyer, Olayemi Adesuyan, the decision was based on the incompetence of the model’s former agency. [click here to read].

Kemi via her Twitter handle blasted the 27-year-old mother of two, calling her poor and throwing shades at her family.

She wrote in a series of tweets:

"Olajumoke!!! Poor bread seller. She has no idea they have EXPLOITED her big time. Olajumoke may even go back to hawking someday. Her mom sells pomo and fish.

"Mr. Olajumoke!!! Husband is looking more and more like her driver by the day. So many VULTURES around her; money hungry EXPLOITATION bastards.
"TY Bello has not transformed Olajumoke’s life for good. Nothing in this life is permanent. Olajumoke the bread seller model has dumped her modeling agency, Few models inc.
"Her lawyer told the media last week that all the deals they claimed to get her were FAKE and described them as ‘incompetent.’ I predicted this in tweets 3 months ago. Keep watching."

Olajumoke is yet to react to the statements by the Journalist. She was however spotted last week at her former bakery handing out cash gifts to her former colleagues. She also announced she will be starting her foundation soon.

Read More http://www.radar.ng/2016/05/olajumoke-will-soon-go-back-to-hawking.html
Re: Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking by ollymoore: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Kemi dis your sickness don go far and all your family are washing you like di haaaa (your brain don finally reverse patapata)
Re: Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking by Untainted007: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2016
ollymoore:
Kemi dis your sickness don go far and all your family are washing you like di haaaa (your brain don finally reverse patapata)

I hope its not that her father has sacrificed her brain to one goddest or priest while he was in politics, I dont trust politicians o. The herbalist might just say she wont die but she won't be useful even to herself. Had it been she's curable, I'm sure her family would have gone extra miles to cure her. Her madness no be here at all.
Re: Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking by seyema(m): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2016
She's better ignored
Re: Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking by ollymoore: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2016
Untainted007:

I hope its not that her father has sacrificed her brain to one goddest or priest while he was in politics, I dont trust politicians o. The herbalist might just say she wont die but she won't be useful even to herself. Had it been she's curable, I'm sure her family would have gone extra miles to cure her. Her madness no be here at all.
haaaa I tink you are making sense oo who knows
Re: Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking by Nightie(f): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Eeyaa!!! Wat a shame. At dis age, she does nt av common sense. Pity.
Re: Olajumoke Will Soon Go Back To Hawking by Untainted007: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2016
ollymoore:
haaaa I tink you are making sense oo who knows

Abi na, atleast we do watch nollywood movies and we do see how things which are not believed to exist are been exposed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Italy And Spain Advance, Croatian “thugs” Take The Headlines / Popular River Changes To Greenland Overnight (see Video And Pics) / My Crazy Experience At The Baber's Shop Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.