Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! (2780 Views)

Hi There! Contact Us For Your Agricultural Processing Machines. / ORDER YOUR AGRO Processing Machines(LOCALLY FABRICATED) In Anambra State / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by nutshellingmach(f): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
We offer various peanut processing machines:
1. Inshell Peanut Grading Machine
2. Peanut Kernel Grading Machine
3. Peanut Shelling Machine
4. Roasted/Dried Peanut Peeling Machine
5. Soaked Peanut Peeling Machine
6. Peanut Kernel Splitting Machine
7. Peanut Chopping Machine
8. Peanut Slicing Machine
9. Peanut Slivering Machine
10. Peanut Roasting Machine
11. Peanut Powder Grinding Machine
12. Peanut Coating Machine
13. Peanut Packing Machine
14. Peanut Butter Machine
15. Peanut Oil Pressing Machine
16. Fried Peanut Processing Line

Please specify the machine you need and write to us at nutshellingmachine@gmail.com
Or just specify the machine you need and leave your email id here.

Thanks and best regards,
Lana

Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by Heavance(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2016
please, can you enlighten us on what each could be used for? Thank you
Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by nutshellingmach(f): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Heavance:
please, can you enlighten us on what each could be used for? Thank you

Here it is, Sir.

Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by nutshellingmach(f): 10:00am On Jun 15, 2016
two portions in the picture

Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2016
quotation for 3,4,5,10,14 best price please leazhon@yahoo.com
Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by prety247: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Quotation for 12 pls email me at Prety247@gmail.com. Tnks
Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by onyeudo234(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Please we would need a detailed specs. That is price and description of no 12. Coating machine
send to nworahudoka@gmail.com
Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by natty666(m): 6:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Good day, am interested in the peanut toasting machine on number 10. My email is olaobembe@gmail.com
Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by Chiefjigga(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Pls am interested in purchasing the peanut roasting machine.. Pls specify sizes, type of heat generatin ie electricity, gas, anyoda or both.. Info needed asap.. Contact me @ chiefjiggaman@gmail.com
Re: Find All The Peanut Processing Machines You Need Here! by writeprof(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2019
I am interested in two machines here. OP, is this thread still on?

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Cassava Starch Is Available For Sale. Delivery To Buyer / Productive Chicks Supply / My Leap Into Sack Yam Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.