Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls (1956 Views)

How Do I Convert Csv File To Graph / How Can I Convert An Online Android App To Offline? / How Do I Convert Finger Print Image To Binary Stream?..help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
i have a data base of spreadsheet in excel which i will like to convert to vcard. does anyone know a software that is free to use. There are so many online that are free to download, but you have to pay up to 30 dollars to buy licence to use it.

If you know of a free software to do it, pls help me
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by peaceuntous: 6:24am On Jun 16, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:
i have a data base of spreadsheet in excel which i will like to convert to vcard. does anyone know a software that is free to use. There are so many online that are free to download, but you have to pay up to 30 dollars to buy licence to use it.

Aaaa, wey dem yahoo yahoo boys wey full lagos. Make una come epp ds guy naa.

On a serious note, dia are many programmers in naija and on nairaland. I am surprised none of them has an answer for ds poor fella wey wan free way to convert excel to vcard. Make una epp am naa
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by uvalued(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
i think ms outlook has something... first of all i think you save the spreadsheet as csv file then use the import feature in outlook and you will see a vcard option.
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
uvalued:
i think ms outlook has something... first of all i think you save the spreadsheet as csv file then use the import feature in outlook and you will see a vcard option.

bros, thanks for the advice.
unfortunately it didnt work. The vcard option didnt recognise the csv file. Thanks all the same for your help. i appreciate
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by hupernikao: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

Are you converting the sheet or the records in your sheet?

What is your email?
I will send you an Excel file that can do the conversion for you.
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by YorubaEmir: 11:38am On Jan 03, 2019
I can write a piece of code for that but my time is not for free
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by airsaylongcon: 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2019
Have u seen this?
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by Bobbylasshly(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
A long time ago, I faced the same problem and I used many manual methods but they all were too lengthy and complex. then I used EXCEL to VCARD Converter and got an instant solution to my problem so, I would suggest you use EXCEL to VCARD Conversion searching for solutions and testing these method.
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by eurekaa: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nice explanation!!
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by oaklynsmith: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2019
You can try the Excel to Vcard Converter tool for migrating your files. This Converter is very safe for migrating your whole excel data. It can save customers time and data. This software also protects your data for repetitions of files.
Try this:- https://www.downloadfreeware.org/xlsx-vcard-converter/
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by Bigheart(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2019
There is a free converter that can help to achieve that, google free excel to vcard converter.
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by KennethSargent: 5:40am On Apr 29
Now every user wants to convert multiple Excel file to VCF file format without losing data corruption but they didn't get the best solution for this conversion. I want to recommend a tool that helps all users convert Excel files to VCF file format without any data harm. Use the SYSessential Excel to VCF Converter Software. This tool is 100% safe and secure to convert Excel files to VCF file format without any data deletion. Professional and non-professional users can also use this tool to convert Excel files to VCF. If users want to see more features and functions of the software then they can use the free demo version of this app.
Re: Pls Help. How Do I Convert Excel Sheets To Vcard For Free Pls Pls Pls by Shedrick: 8:24am On Apr 29
1NigeriaOnlyIf:

chat me up 09023407751

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Computer Science Project / Help! C++ / Build A Mobile And Desktop Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.