Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fictional Stories And Poems - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fictional Stories And Poems (384 Views)

From New York With Love... A Fictional Love Short Story... / An Event That Happened Between A Fictional Character And Me / Here Is How To Get Any Fictional Novel By Any Author At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fictional Stories And Poems by goldenwriter(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Alhaja Oh Alhaja, What a funny girl; She made the boys fall for her deep like water in a well, The Lads would admire from afar how her body would jingle like a bell; She made all the boys want to talk to her, but when they touch her she would yell. Curiosity that killed the Cat would make them ask why they couldn’t touch. She would reply by saying it’s her religion and they don’t do such But you know the Boys didn’t pay attention to her words that much, She would then yell and beat their hands after they did touch. OK, why don’t you reveal your hair when you dress up in the morning? And she replies to the guy why do you wear black every day like you are mourning? Then the dumbfounded boy will keep shut like a goal keeper, Feeling grim, like deaths nearby, I smell the Reaper. But no matter how Alhaja said she would never fall for us Christian boys, I use to catch her stealing a glance at me maybe thrice or once. I didn’t know whether Alhaja was Catching Feelings or not, But with all the eye contact I was getting I couldn’t still tell a lot. Ironic that in physics class she was trying to solve the bad chemistry between us, But I was rather in love with her tanned body which she thought was a curse She was starting to dislike me, which I could tell by her demeanor towards me It was obvious she was disappointed at me thinking all along that I was a G.

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 17, Lisa's Tears (pix Inside) / 30 Days Of Poetry Season 2, Day 24, Abuja Sun (pix Inside) / Checkout This Inspiration Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.