Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help (923 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / I Scanned My Vehicles... Here Are The Codes / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help by gbolly707(m): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2016
Good day, i drive a toyota camry 2000 and i scanned the car and i got the following codes
P0300 --- random/multiple cylinder misfire detected
P0171 --- System too lean ( bank1)
P0128 -- Coolant thermostat ( Coolant temperature below thermostat regulating temperature)
P0420 ---Catalyst System efficiency below threshold ( Bank 1)
p0440 -- Evaporative emission control system malfunction
P0441 --- Evaporative emission control system incorrect purge flow
P0446 --- Evaporative emission control system vent control circuit malfunction
P0136 --- 02 sensor circuit malfunction ( bank1 sensor 2)

the app also categorised problem areas as
1) catalyst
2)Evaporative system
3) Oxygen Sensor
4) Oxygen sensor heater
5) EGR system

Gurus in the house, I need help interpreting these codes and of how to explain to a kazeem what to do exactly
Thank you

1 Like

Re: At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help by resocorp: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Try selling it off to someone that can handle the challenges, add some money and buy another car with less troubles.

3 Likes

Re: At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help by kingreign(m): 11:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
resocorp:
Try selling it off to someone that can handle the challenges, add some money and buy another car with less troubles.

This is wicked and heartless advice. Would you buy such car ignorantly or willingly?
Re: At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help by honmusa(m): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
gbolly707:
Good day, i drive a toyota camry 2000 and i scanned the car and i got the following codes
P0128 -- Coolant thermostat ( Coolant temperature below thermostat regulating temperature)

1) catalyst
2)Evaporative system
3) Oxygen Sensor
4) Oxygen sensor heater
5) EGR system

Gurus in the house, I need help interpreting these codes and of how to explain to a kazeem what to do exactly
Thank you
This is beyond what a kazeem can handle .Pay a learned professional techie to fix this for you.
Call autologic @ 08061166316 if you are in Lagos
Re: At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help by kingreign(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2016
gbolly707:

1) catalyst
2)Evaporative system
3) Oxygen Sensor
4) Oxygen sensor heater
5) EGR system

Thank you

If you're in Abuja, call Mike 07034581213, if you're in Lagos, call Gazzuzz 08023251039.
Re: At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help by princemillla(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2016
gbolly707:

1) catalyst
2)Evaporative system
3) Oxygen Sensor
4) Oxygen sensor heater
5) EGR system

Thank you

Am not a techie but a reader and a user.

If you can't handle all this problem at once, tackle the most import ones a d then fix the rest one after the other.
And don't be too quick to chose your tech, seek proper advice and select the best.

Wish you the best
Re: At Last I Scanned My Car, I Got These Codes And I Need Help by resocorp: 1:43am On Jun 18, 2016
kingreign:

This is wicked and heartless advice. Would you buy such car ignorantly or willingly?
there could be someone that's a mechanic and has a fleet of cars that run taxi for him...or her.

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Toyota / How To Replace Your Brake Pad In 6 Easy Steps / What Is A Vacuum Brake Booster Check Valve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.