Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. (1070 Views)

Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Post Utme Screening Schedule. / 2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread / 2016/2017 FUTO post utme Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by patrick06: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2016
For those Aspirant who choose Uniben, Delsu and Ekpoma as their choice of institution in their joint matriculation exam am here to update you on the development and information concerning Post-Utme in these schools, i therefore admonish you to keep in touch with me on this platform to serve you better.
To further ensure that you get the required information, i have created this thread strictly for Uniben, Ekpoma and Delsu post-UTME candidate. For more updates and information join me on my Whatsapp Group on 07065274286 to get yourself Updated. Good Luck.
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by patrick06: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2016
Uniben Post-Utme Exam Venue and date is out call me now on 07065274286 to check your exam date and venue for you. BEST WISHES.
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by esivue007(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
patrick06:
For those Aspirant who choose Uniben, Delsu and Ekpoma as their choice of institution in their joint matriculation exam am here to update you on the development and information concerning Post-Utme in these schools, i therefore admonish you to keep in touch with me on this platform to serve you better.
To further ensure that you get the required information, i have created this thread strictly for Uniben, Ekpoma and Delsu post-UTME candidate. For more updates and information join me on my Whatsapp Group on 07065274286 to get yourself Updated. Good Luck.
hey dude I'm a guy from Edo state currently staying in akure,wanna come to study surgery,last year I choose ui BT dey failed me wit deir disastrous screening method,so I wanna come to my town to study den cuz diss tym around I must come to my state cathacment,to other fellow jambite chose according to any of d following
Merit or catchment area plssss
back to my question,pls hw does d screening method looks like? nd want more tips on uniben admission?pls
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
esivue007:
hey dude I'm a guy from Edo state currently staying in akure,wanna come to study surgery,last year I choose ui BT dey failed me wit deir disastrous screening method,so I wanna come to my town to study den cuz diss tym around I must come to my state cathacment,to other fellow jambite chose according to any of d following
Merit or catchment area plssss
back to my question,pls hw does d screening method looks like? nd want more tips on uniben admission?pls
The screening is based on your waec and jamb score. So make sure your waec,neco or nabteb result is good. At least B2 would be better then score at least 250 in jamb.These was what Uniben used last year in admitting it students. There is way they calculate it but mention you don't have a combine result if you're applying for competitive department.
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by EternalTruth: 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The screening is based on your waec and jamb score. So make sure your waec,neco or nabteb result is good. At least B2 would be better then score at least 250 in jamb.These was what Uniben used last year in admitting it students. There is way they calculate it but mention you don't have a combine result if you're applying for competitive department.
ui failed me last year too..

A frnd got admitted with c6 parallel into chemistry at Uniben..
Bro I'll be applying for library and information sciences.
Here goes my waec grades
Maths C6
English C5
Crk C5
Government C6
Literature C5
History C6

My Jamb score wouldn't be less than 250
From akwa ibom state (uniben's catchmen)
Any Hope?
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
EternalTruth:
ui failed me last year too..

A frnd got admitted with c6 parallel into chemistry at Uniben..
Bro I'll be applying for library and information sciences.
Here goes my waec grades
Maths C6
English C5
Crk C5
Government C6
Literature C5
History C6

My Jamb score wouldn't be less than 250
From akwa ibom state (uniben's catchmen)
Any Hope?
Yes it will work but pray hard. I heard from post jamb is coming back
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by EternalTruth: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes it will work but pray hard. I heard from post jamb is coming back
oga I'm not sure o.. look at the time jamb will be conducting her exams and when will institutions have the time to conduct postutme?
.anywhere if it's back then that's good news.I'll change back to UI.

but where did u hear it from?
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 11, 2017
EternalTruth:
oga I'm not sure o.. look at the time jamb will be conducting her exams and when will institutions have the time to conduct postutme?
.anywhere if it's back then that's good news.I'll change back to UI.

but where did u hear it from?
From a student in Uniben who got from a lecturer
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by EternalTruth: 1:15am On Mar 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

From a student in Uniben who got from a lecturer
oh God may it be so in Jesus name. amen

you're a grad of Uniben?
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2017
EternalTruth:
oh God may it be so in Jesus name. amen

you're a grad of Uniben?
No. I do go there for some academic work
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by EternalTruth: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2017
asuustrike2009:

No. I do go there for some academic work
ur moniker sef I was in my sophomore when it happened. I later grad in 2012. just that I was downed with pneumonia in my third year as my health deteriorated and my cgpa was below par and my degree was nothing to write home about.

that's why I'm on a revenge and resilient mission to go back and solely aim for a first class. thank God my parents have been supportive.

but my age gets me so apprehensive. I'm vast getting so old and senile
Re: For Uniben, Delsu And Ekpoma Post-utme Aspirant. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
EternalTruth:
ur moniker sef I was in my sophomore when it happened. I later grad in 2012. just that I was downed with pneumonia in my third year as my health deteriorated and my cgpa was below par and my degree was nothing to write home about.

that's why I'm on a revenge and resilient mission to go back and solely aim for a first class. thank God my parents have been supportive.

but my age gets me so apprehensive. I'm vast getting so old and senile
Don't worry about your age just try your possible best to achieve your aim

(1) (Reply)

Having Problems Writing Projects, Research Papers, Term Papers, Etc? / Why Is FTC So Important To Nairalanders? / 12 Things Top Students Do That Help Them Stay On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.