Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows (1155 Views)

Turn Your Ordinary Tv To A Smart Tv Using Ip10g Android Smart Tv Dongle / Tv's Get Smarter And Brighter In 2018 / Unlock, Flash, Unbrick, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Phone Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by tobietticom(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Get the Biggest Shows, the Latest Movies, Stream the biggest blockbusters here first. Watch every episode of your favorite shows, past and present, Live and on demand. Enjoy the latest series and specials as they premiere without waiting.

Break free of annual contracts, surprise fees and TV that ties you down. With Panda Stream Box® get the TV you love over 100 of your favorite channels, Hit movies, Documentaries, Sports and more!

100000 -TV EPISODE
50000 - MOVIES
5000 - TV CHANNELS

NO contracts and NO monthly payments ever.

All for just N25,000 -- Free Delivery to anywhere in Lagos

check www.internettv.cronpanda.com for more info

Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by kogistar: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
tobietticom:

Get the Biggest Shows, the Latest Movies, Stream the biggest blockbusters here first. Watch every episode of your favorite shows, past and present, Live and on demand. Enjoy the latest series and specials as they premiere without waiting.

Break free of annual contracts, surprise fees and TV that ties you down. With Panda Stream Box® get the TV you love over 100 of your favorite channels, Hit movies, Documentaries, Sports and more!

100000 -TV EPISODE
50000 - MOVIES
5000 - TV CHANNELS

NO contracts and NO monthly payments ever.

All for just N25,000 -- Free Delivery to anywhere in Lagos

check www.internettv.cronpanda.com for more info
wat of data consumtion?
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by tobietticom(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
kogistar:
wat of data consumtion?

It's basically pay as you go..just like when you watch a youtube video. also you have option to choose between HD/High quality, Standard Quality and Low Quality. The higher the quality, the more data is consumed.
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by pointstores(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
great
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by sainty2k3(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
tobietticom:

It's basically pay as you go..just like when you watch a youtube video. also you have option to choose between HD/High quality, Standard Quality and Low Quality. The higher the quality, the more data is consumed.
is this another form of dstv cheat. how legal is it
when will it be blocked
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by Phonefanatic: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Data is too expensive and Internet connection is not stable enough for streaming.
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by tobietticom(m): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
sainty2k3:

is this another form of dstv cheat. how legal is it
when will it be blocked

This is not a DSTV cheat.. it runs on Android and KODI ... you can research (google) it
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by tobietticom(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Data is too expensive and Internet connection is not stable enough for streaming.

Data is now becoming affordable.. Check out Glo plans, Airtel plans, MTN Hynet and even Ntel
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by Phonefanatic: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
tobietticom:

Data is now becoming affordable.. Check out Glo plans, Airtel plans, MTN Hynet and even Ntel

Stability? I hope you know that's streaming
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by tobietticom(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Stability? I hope you know that's streaming

It's very stable.. All major networks have been tested on it.. Again it depends on the network that's stable in your area.
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by Phonefanatic: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
tobietticom:

It's very stable.. All major networks have been tested on it.. Again it depends on the network that's stable in your area.

I'm not talking about the TV box which I know it's stable I mean the Nigeria networks that are unreliable
Re: Upgrade Your TV Into A Smart TV & Get Free Access To Latest Movies & Shows by tobietticom(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Phonefanatic:

I'm not talking about the TV box which I know it's stable I mean the Nigeria networks that are unreliable

Unstable network is an issue of a year ago... networks are now relatively stable as you know already

(1) (Reply)

Data Video SE 500 4 Input Vision Mixer/switcher 500k / Sold out / Hp Pavilion 15 6th Generation Core I5-6200u 2.3ghz 1tb Hdd 12gb Ram Touch Win 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.