Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

In Need Of Help With Your Undergraduate Projects And Assignments? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Need Of Help With Your Undergraduate Projects And Assignments? (536 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / Enugu Police Arrest Primary School Students For Not Doing Assignments(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Help With Your Undergraduate Projects And Assignments? by frenzydilz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am a graduate of Microbiology, University of Nigeria, Nsukka. I am currently running my Masters programme in the same school. This thread is for students within the region needing help in their research projects and assignments. You can reach out to me on my email lexanderobiora@gmail.com. No fees required. Just want to help. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders After The Scramming What Next? / Oau Senate Appoints New Vc / Back To The Era Of Post Utme? Jamb, I Rebuke You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.