Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) (49015 Views)

Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / My Accusers Are My Lovers – Serial Rapist (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Iamthoney(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Serial rapist locked up 14-yr-old girl in his room for hours

A 13-year-old girl, yesterday, gave a chilling account of how she was abducted, raped and threatened with death by a suspected serial rapist arrested, weekend, by policemen attached to Ilasamaja division in Lagos. The incident, according to the teenager identified simply as Onyinye, a Junior Secondary School 3 student of a school around Ilasamaja area, occurred on May 24.

It took several hours of persuasion before Onyinye’s parents allowed her to tell journalists her experience, as they expressed fears that Wasiu and members of his confraternity would attack them thereafter. Vanguard gathered that there were several other teenage girls, who had suffered same fate as Onyinye in the neighbourhood.

One of them was a 14-year-old girl, whom he allegedly locked up in his room for several hours. When the victim (names withheld) attempted to raise alarm, she was reportedly beaten to a stupor before being repeatedly raped.

‘He beat up a good Samaritan’

In this interview, Onyinye alleged that the suspect, identified simply as Wasiu, whom everyone in the area dreaded as he was said to be the leader of a confraternity, accosted her while going to purchase soup ingredients at about 4.30p.m.

She said: “He ordered me to follow him. I was scared and pleaded with him to leave me alone. A passer-by who witnessed it cautioned him but he beat the man up. While the fight was going on, I ran back home and lied to my mother that the woman she sent me to was not around.

“Later that day, at about 7.30p.m., my mother sent me to go and buy a loaf of bread for the next day’s breakfast. As I was going, someone grabbed me from behind and took me to an apartment where I was raped. I knew it was Brother Wasiu from the sound of his voice, when he threatened to kill me if I told anyone.

“When he was done, he said he would kill my father and my mother if they dared to challenge him. When I told him that the N200 I was given to buy bread with was missing, he gave me another N200 note and asked me to leave. As I was leaving, I saw his face clearly.

“But I could not tell my mother. I only confided in a classmate, who told her mother. It was not until Brother Wasiu was arrested that my friend’s mother revealed what happened to my mother. She was scared of being attacked by Brother Wasiu.”

Confirming his arrest, spokesperson for Lagos State Police Command, Superintendent Dolapo Badmus, said: “He has been arrested for rape. He is currently undergoing interrogation with our gender desk unit. He would be prosecuted in court.” Meanwhile, residents of Ilasa and Isolo went wild in jubilation following Wasiu’s arrest, Saturday.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/brother-wasiu-raped-threatened-13-yr-old-girl/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by queenoflafia(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Brother wasiu the rapist
Tell us how market dey move for kirikiri grin

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by chrisskynet(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
D guy look funny sha... Vote Chris cum 2019 As presido of naija.. Any rape incident na to cut ur scrutom.

4 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by nowornever2016: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Prison Straight Away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
angry

Bastard wasiu is the dog below...

Nobody I repeat nobody should beg me
This useless guy just spoilt my name checking biz tonight cry

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by amclimax(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Last time I checked tootoo cheap pass indomie.....why rape? Oya go prison go collect your medal ....ekpa!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Diamonddris(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pple like this should be killed, and their bodies sent to the university as cadavers...we need dead bodies in GROSS labs o..

Let's wait and see what Mugabe has to say about this...

9 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by monaPhilz: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Use him to extract d rest of the gang. Meanwhile let your interrogation torture concentrate around his balls.

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by photoshoot(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Adojutini ni wasiu

Werey, e ge epon werey danu jare

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Xeedorf: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smile, wese
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chopping of his deeq will wipe off that smirk on his useless face.

4 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Adie1993(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
As e d hot d flex kirikiri d go

1 Like

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by killsmith(f): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
The national association of name checkers hereby releases its odds for rape cases....yoruba 1.03, hausa 2.53....igbo/ss 100.00....stake wisely....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by PigMeat: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
see him face like sour soup.

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by damiplovR(f): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
I just keep wondering what these people enjoy from doing this shii forcefully.. It's so not cool. Maybe dey should send him to where hefty men go rape am too undecided

1 Like

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by ibez007(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
In this Change era!.
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by MARKone(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
At first glance @ d pix, I tot na "catapult" this old man put for neck.

The look on his face doesn't even show remorse, this one no go blame the Devil.
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by blacktwist(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
please for God sake castrate him

1 Like

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
let them castrate d idiot.. Shege dan iska

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by lonelydora: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Name Checkers Association

Otuoke Branch Reporting

31 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Lataability(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by hamzia(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
noted
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Cherishing(f): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Use those things wey e hang for neck tek am comot him scrotum .

God punish the id!ot

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
passionate88:
Wasiu - South West

Na here you go get mouth, you no go get mouth when ur brothers dey hawk drugs up and down the world like Okpa 9th mile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Cybertext(m): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Crazy Paedophile.... He needs to be hang by the balls....

2 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by cynthia123(f): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
hmmn
Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Kylekent59: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just wana check. Name

11 Likes

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by newheartub(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
He even the form beacuse of that local charm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) by Pedrogold(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oya make una castrate the idiot now now before he escape

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) / Man Killed While Negotiating With A Commercial Sex Worker / How Feared Gang Leader And His Commanders Were Killed In Imo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.