Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

"They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal (967 Views)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Kenyan Pastor Who Was Gang-Raped On Her Wedding Day Recounts Her Ordeal / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal by Yungkida(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
This is the story of Adegun Busayomi, an undergraduate of Yaba College of Technology in the hands of kidnappers.

Read her statement below...

I woke up today with a smile on my face with full strength & a vision to start a beautiful day...but it all turns out to be a bad crying day, dat I can never forget in my life.

On my way to work dis morning I entered Oshodi bus from Fadeyi, immediately I entered the guy on my left side started complaining that the one at the back was trying to pick his pocket, next thing he changed position to my right side & said Onipan wa oooo (That is Onipanu is the next bus stop); next thing Immediately the one at the back hooked my neck and said "don't shout". The one beside the driver said "allow her to lay down on d floor".

They drag me flat on d floor... He collected my bag Started asking question where do u work? said I am student which school, what course? what level? my name my state. I kept answering their questions.

He picked my ATM card, he asked for my pin I told him he gave it to one of them and they dropped him. I started crying if this is actually my end, are they going to use me, are they going going to kill me so many things started coming in to my mind.

I remembered my mum & my siblings; the 27years ago story that can't be forgotten in my family.

I kept begging them not to hurt me, the man in front said "if they found a certain amount in my account they won't hurt me" but if I give them a wrong pin or no money in my account they will call my family or they will rape me till I lose my last breathe, I started praying silently calling for mercy; there were eight 8 guys......one was busy touching my breast one hooked my neck down one used his legs to pin my legs together; I keep crying calling God to save me.

Next thing the guy that dropped called them and the one in front pass something to the one at d back they told me to close my eyes but I didn't said to my self if am going to die am going to open my eyes and see everything.

The next thing it was pepper; he put pepper in my two eyes my breast and he was trying to open my trouser zip but he couldn't I was screaming "I can't see", was trying guiding my eyes not to put more pepper trying holding my jeans not to put pepper in my Virgina.

Thinking if they still want to rape me after all they collected from me my phones, power bank, my sister's money in my bag and the change i have there too; they packed everything and dropped me on d floor at cooker going to Oshodi and left.

Till now am still not my self, i have never been handled like that in my life. (June14) - my terrible day; I just want to close my eyes and forget everything but I can't, it keeps playing on my head and is hurting me more.

Hmmmmmmmmm Thank God for saving my life..........

Source: http://socialspy.ng/2016/06/15/they-tried-to-put-pepper-in-my-virgina-yaba-tech-student-recount-her-ordeal-in-the-hands-of-kidnappers/

Re: "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal by Zzyzxt(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
wow... Thank God o, God just singled you out for mercy that day.

1 Like

Re: "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal by MrKamar(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lalasticlala! Food is ready cheesy oya push...
I hope this is true though. Op you should post more pics if there is

1 Like

Re: "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal by AngelAhnie(f): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry lady

1 Like

Re: "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal by tupac007(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Names checkers Association of Nigeria(NCAN)

1 Like

Re: "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal by suyamasta(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God for saving you! the evil they sow they will surely reap!

1 Like

Re: "They Tried To Put Pepper In My Virgina" | Yaba Tech Student Recount Her Ordeal by delzbaba(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry oh,thank GOD for your safe return home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Body Was Found At Iba Junction Lasu Isheri Rd / Rivers Rerun Election: Police DSP Killed,orderly Beheaded, 5 Officers Missing / Who Is Joaquin Guzman Loera?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.