Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Need A Help Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need A Help Nairalanders (393 Views)

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright / I Seriously Need A Help,help Pls / Help Nairalanders,i Think My Brother Has Been Cheated By His Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Help Nairalanders by holtby09(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
I'm a nairaland as well but need a help of a good samaritan in the house, I came into lagos two month in search of Job, but hasn't gotten any. During one of my interviews, on my way bac , i got robbed of my phones, BB Q10 and an itel, presently, i dnt av a means to go on net and search for more openings and get some things done, anyone with more than one phone, and ready to help can pls help me out, cos i cant afford to get one now, God bless as u help a brother in need (a phone or a job). U can contact me tru 08182570046
Re: Need A Help Nairalanders by Beremx(f): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
holtby09:
I'm a nairaland as well but need a help of a good samaritan in the house, I came into lagos two month in search of Job, but hasn't gotten any. During one of my interviews, on my way bac , i got robbed of my phones, BB Q10 and an itel, presently, i dnt av a means to go on net and search for more openings and get some things done, anyone with more than one phone, and ready to help can pls help me out, cos i cant afford to get one now, God bless as u help a brother in need (a phone or a job). U can contact me tru 08182570046
So how did you post this on nairaland? What happened to cybercafes? last time i checked, cafes are still in Nigeria for you to surf the net.

(1) (Reply)

Poor Economic Situation Caused By Mismanagement- President Buhari. / How To Come Out Of Debt Successfully / Ebonyi Plans One Man, One Hectare Agric Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.