Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families (747 Views)

Hurricane Irma: Deadly Hurricane Wrecks Havoc In The Caribbean (photos) / Photos: Eyo Masquerades Defy Rainfall, Move Around In Their Attire / See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend's Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Yehman(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Just this evening, my younger brother sent me pictures of flooded houses in my town. This happens every time there is heavy down pour. Last year, we complained severally and bitterly to the grassroot government about this odd event. The only thing they did was to pay us a siren visit and took pictures of the flooded scene. I still wonder why they choose pay a deaf ear to our complaint up till this moment. I mean this is unfair.

Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Yehman(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2016

Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Yehman(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Ronpet777(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wow! This is tragically-hilarious...Cud dis be real See water-bed!!!
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Jackeeh(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by ogtavia(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
how will flooding not occur...there is no drainage in sight...
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jisos....!!!

Where's is Lalasticlacla Ndubuisi sef
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by Guliver(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
hmmm,canoe biz comes to mind
Re: See The Havoc Today's Heavy Rainfall Did To These Families by XieXie: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai Nna sorry ooo

(1) (Reply)

Take Advanatge Of This Wedding/events Photography Promo! / Nectar Beauty Hub Lagos To Hold 2nd Edition In October / Caterers In Obiaruku,kwale,Umutu, in Ndokwa Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.