Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail (900 Views)

Tales Of Abigail / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / I Fell In Love By Toyin Taiwo(ty Praise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hello my World
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sincerely, that's all we need
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nigeria is our country and our home let's keep it peaceful and allow love to reign in our heart
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Peace and Unity... Please Nigerians
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nigeria is our country, let's allow love to reign in our hearts
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
If you wake up in the morning ensure that you pray for Nigeria and the world at large...
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Love your neighbors as yourself
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pls let's apply fair treatment to one another, we are humans... You have blood running through our veins... Pls let us live as one, let us embrace love for each other... Sincerely I appreciate you all
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's takes alot to be peaceful, loving and caring... So please let's practice love in our lives
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 1:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Your life my friends is in your hands... My mother usually say that it is not the morning of your life that matters but rather the evening of it... So how do you want it to be...
Re: Peace And Love By Lamidi Abdulrazaq Opeyemi And Aisha Ezionu Abigail by mumcares(m): 1:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Let all of us remember one thing that this life is not own by any one of us... We are all here for a purpose... For me crossing your part today simply means we have a role to play in each others life... Let's try as much as we can to make good impart in the life of our fellow brothers and sisters...

(1) (Reply)

Chiamanda Adichie Picture Exclusive. / The Meaning Of Dragastic / 9 Factors You Must Consider Before Having A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.