Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Fraudsters In Benin City. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudsters In Benin City. (493 Views)

Arrested Dollar Fraudsters In Lagos Reveal How They Dupe Their Victims / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / EFCC Arrests 8 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters In Benin City. by kossyprincess(f): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
it happened earlier today during the heavy downpour.my sis called me that she was duped by 2 men today in benin.she enter an unpainted taxi from sapele rd to ringrd.the where discussing bix in d car all of a sudden then ask her to withdraw money from her Atm which is about 43k which she did and hand over her money to dem.then ask her if anybody give her money to keep in otber to take it from her.infact i now realized that is not ordinary eyes the use in collecting d money from her.truly i do hear buy it has never happened to anyone close to me.i feeledfor her because the money is meant for her frnds goods.this the contact of d two fraudsters -Pastor Isaac 09031856915,His second fraudster num- 08169343051 plss help us my fellow nlanders to track this two idiot cos it has been long d have been doing this we dont know who wil a victim to this two idiot.out familes or wifes broadcast for others to hear ohh.thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Photos: Man Brutally Beaten, Stripped Unclad For Stealing Bike In Ilorin / PHOTOS: Survivor Of Violence Cries For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.