Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving (1233 Views)

HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly / Who Can Help Me Solve This Problem On Tecno J7 / My Samsung J7 Is Not Responding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving by bilulu(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Am using tecno J7 which be been serving me well till of recent. It developed two faults which am yet to know the cause.
1. One of the faults is it keeps tripping off. Sometimes when I want to make or receive calls it will jux go off. Even sometime wen watsapp message enters it will jux trip off and when I switch on I won't get to see the message again.
2. The second problem is the battery keeps draining even when its on charging without me touching nor pressing the phone. I will be to remove and fix the battery back countless time before it will be progressing.
I bought an original battery and the problem is still there so please I need help were necessary because its killing me.
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
bilulu:
Am using tecno J7 which be been serving me well till of recent. It developed two faults which am yet to know the cause.
1. One of the faults is it keeps tripping off. Sometimes when I want to make or receive calls it will jux go off. Even sometime wen watsapp message enters it will jux trip off and when I switch on I won't get to see the message again.
2. The second problem is the battery keeps draining even when its on charging without me touching nor pressing the phone. I will be to remove and fix the battery back countless time before it will be progressing.
I bought an original battery and the problem is still there so please I need help were necessary because its killing me.
What of the warranty? Take it to tecno
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving by FrozeBABE: 4:40am On Jun 16, 2016
I guess you still got warranty or hit the link BBS.tecno-mobile.com/forum/feedback then lay your complains. sorted my out that way.
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving by bilulu(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
franciskaine:
What of the warranty? Take it to tecno
will b going there later today
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving by bilulu(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
FrozeBABE:
I guess you still got warranty or hit the link BBS.tecno-mobile.com/forum/feedback then lay your complains. sorted my out that way.
tnx for d link
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving by osenbarak: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
taje it to carlcare center
Re: Please Help!!!!! My Tecno J7 Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 29, 2016
How are you sure you bought original? Did you buy it from them? Carlcare should be able to help you. Check here on NL or go to their forum or twitter

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Vs Infinix Note 3 / You Won't believe What D'banj Did Today / 5 Instances When The Iphone X Face ID Failed (and Will Fail You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.