Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? (959 Views)

Workforce Interview Legit Or Scam? / Who Is Universal Work Link? Please Help, Legit Or Scam / Food Hygiene Initiative Of Nigeria, Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by dyydxx: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
does anyone know anything about them?
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
wats up with them, I just dint feel good abt dem, please share your experience
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by dyydxx: 6:09am On Jun 16, 2016
lizhon:
wats up with them, I just dint feel good abt dem, please share your experience

am actually considering joining them after i saw an ad posted on instagram. I don'tknow anything about them. I just want a reference or somebody that has worked with them to recommend them or whoever has done there jobs to tell his or her experience. don't want to waste 5k on forms if they are dodgy?
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by TUBLEZ(m): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Same here..i hv tried searching for that name both on Facebook and Google but no result.
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
dyydxx:

am actually considering joining them after i saw an ad posted on instagram. I don'tknow anything about them. I just want a reference or somebody that has worked with them to recommend them or whoever has done there jobs to tell his or her experience. don't want to waste 5k on forms if they are dodgy?
C'mon c'mon, did i hear u say 5k for form, if yes, pls and pls and plssssssssss never u pay for job, highest an agency can do is ur first month salary some will collect 50%, some 30, 40 depending anyting aside dis rain rain run away
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by dyydxx: 7:42am On Jun 16, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

C'mon c'mon, did i hear u say 5k for form, if yes, pls and pls and plssssssssss never u pay for job, highest an agency can do is ur first month salary some will collect 50%, some 30, 40 depending anyting aside dis rain rain run away

exactly my thoughts...but it's this ushering job that is seasonal and depends on events. am just confused. just need someone that has dealt with them to just share his or experience
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by TUBLEZ(m): 8:28am On Jun 16, 2016
The form is actually free but what they told me was that after u hv been selected u will pay 5k for uniform and some other stuffs.but i am yet to get any info abt them online.
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by dyydxx: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2016
TUBLEZ:
The form is actually free but what they told me was that after u hv been selected u will pay 5k for uniform and some other stuffs.but i am yet to get any info abt them online.

ok have you gone or do you plan to go?
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by benjnr(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
There are many agencies in Nigeria. Just take one and feel good my dear. I know of an agency in Ph, they helped my elder brother get a good job in Abuja we had doubts but now he is really benefiting from it
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by dyydxx: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2016
benjnr:
There are many agencies in Nigeria. Just take one and feel good my dear. I know of an agency in Ph, they helped my elder brother get a good job in Abuja we had doubts but now he is really benefiting from it

it's all these ushering jobs. actually my sister is the one that's crazy about it. she's been chatting with sandra_p consulting on bbm, they sent her a form, she filled it and now they told her the next job is in Abuja and the pay is 20k. Ushering at events. when she told me as her brother I just felt somehow uneasy, but then don't want her to lose the opportunity if it's genuine. So that's why I'm here to seek if there is anybody who has actually worked with them and got paid and all.

That's the situation.
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by otentique: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
My brother it's a scam. There's a thread on it somewhere on this job and vacancy form which I read sometimes ago...tell ur sister to run...
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by dyydxx: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
otentique:
My brother it's a scam. There's a thread on it somewhere on this job and vacancy form which I read sometimes ago...tell ur sister to run...

bros thank you so much. i have just been uneasy about it all. my mind no gree rest since the matter came up
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
dyydxx:

exactly my thoughts...but it's this ushering job that is seasonal and depends on events. am just confused. just need someone that has dealt with them to just share his or experience
hey man, be it heavenly job, rain rain..................
Re: Is Sandra_p_consulting_agency2016 Legit? by Dayhorla: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2016
dyydxx:

it's all these ushering jobs. actually my sister is the one that's crazy about it. she's been chatting with sandra_p consulting on bbm, they sent her a form, she filled it and now they told her the next job is in Abuja and the pay is 20k. Ushering at events. when she told me as her brother I just felt somehow uneasy, but then don't want her to lose the opportunity if it's genuine. So that's why I'm here to seek if there is anybody who has actually worked with them and got paid and all.

That's the situation.
don't mind them, I was told d same thing too abt d reg fee when I contacted them on bbm

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Marketing Executives At Meritabode Nigeria Limited / FCMB Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.