Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone? (855 Views)

Which Is The Best Anti-theft App For Mobile Phone?? / Best Anti-theft App For Android 6.0 / How To Buy License For Cerberus Anti-theft App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone? by pxjosh(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2016
The rate of theft nowadays has increased so much in the place where I school and I'd like to set up an anti-theft measure for my phone.

There's an app I've heard someone use before, I don't even know the name. The person was able to get the number of the sim used on his phone after it was stolen, and he was able to get the thief by tracking him with the number.

if any one can help me with the name or rather suggest a better option for me, I'd be most grateful.

PS: I've tried cerebus and the app was a crap.
Re: What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone? by happy662(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Cerberus anti theft - Android Apps on Google Play
Re: What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2016
Android device manager at playstore
You can remotely cause your to ring, lock and erase all data therein.
Always disable USB Debugging at your developers option.unless when you need it.
No anti theft can locate your device without your location and GPS enabled.
You can enable it, when you are going out or travelling.
With android device manager, i effectively track my family members device real time.
Re: What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Android device manager at playstore
You can remotely cause your phone to ring, lock and erase all data therein.
Always disable USB Debugging at your developers option.unless when you need it.
No anti theft can locate your device without your location and GPS enabled.
You can enable it, when you are going out or travelling.
With android device manager, i effectively track my family members device real time.
Re: What Is The Best Anti-theft App To Use For My Phone? by symbianDON(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
try lookout security. you can get it on playstore. you can do so much remotely from their site if you lose your phone. also you can remotely control your phone using sms commands. additionally, you can install cm locker. it takes a selfie of an intruder who enters a wrong PIN, pattern or password when trying to unlock your phone and the picture can be sent to a predefined email address.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Code To Check Ur Gtb A/c Bal. / Neat Sony Sony Xperia Zr White Colour For Sale... 25k / Why Mtn Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.