Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... (1342 Views)

How To Promote CPA Offers With Bing Ads / Promote Your Cpa Offers To Over 10m Usa Only Leads,earn $250 Weekly On Autopilot / 100% No String Attached FREE Bing Ads PPC Training - 20 Spot Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by realbreaktru: 4:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Hello, i am new on here and pardon me if what i am doing isn't the right thing and if i stand to be caution please do.

Have been struggling with making money online but finally it paid off doing clickbank/cpa with bing ppc. Lot of people complain that bing ppc is crap but i want to tell you that when you understand the platform and how it works it is not crap. I was able to make a headway after couple of trial and error. Made 500% ROI.

If you want to learn how i got to make such amount and how you can start by making 200% ROI or more with clickbank/affiliate product/cpa contact me...

I will give you my winning campaign to first 5, the converting keywords, cpc for the keywords, landing page used. I will also give you any other resources needed like tracker, competition spy tool etc

Limited opportunity>>>>>>> Contact me... pavlovarachel(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by myweb(m): 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Just like that?

You are a newcomer truly
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
myweb:
Just like that?

You are a newcomer truly

hehehehehehehe...the guy never see anything
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by realbreaktru: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
myweb:
Just like that?

You are a newcomer truly

LOL... New comer.

Go learn hard bro cos 200% ROI is achievable.

If you fail with Bing does not mean another should fail.
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by realbreaktru: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
delivite:

hehehehehehehe...the guy never see anything

If you fail with Bing does not mean another should fail. Go and research hard bro.
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by myweb(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2016
realbreaktru:

LOL... New comer.

Go learn hard bro cos 200% ROI is achievable.

If you fail with Bing does not mean another should fail.

Let me advice you...Seriously no be fight ooo

People's mentality aint like that anymore. You cant just tell people to sign up for something or to click a link or pay something, people are wiser now. You know what I'm talking about.

You can try this:
Give people some bait, why do you think online marketers want you to sign up and give you a free, quality stuffs.

Let people trust you, build your reputation in people mind (honestly I dont know what you are into).

Eventually your business will spread like wildfire...I've been there. My 2 cents

Peace out
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by realbreaktru: 10:28am On Jun 17, 2016
myweb:

Let me advice you...Seriously no be fight ooo

People's mentality aint like that anymore. You cant just tell people to sign up for something or to click a link or pay something, people are wiser now. You know what I'm talking about.

You can try this:
Give people some bait, why do you think online marketers want you to sign up and give you a free, quality stuffs.

Let people trust you, build your reputation in people mind (honestly I dont know what you are into).

Eventually your business will spread like wildfire...I've been there. My 2 cents

Peace out

Thanks for the piece of advice will follow your advice.
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by realbreaktru: 4:05am On Jun 20, 2016
For your advice i will follow. I will be offering free training on how you can make good money promoting clickbank/affiliate/cpa offer with bing and how you can start almost FREE without spending a dime.

Interested drop your skype i.d and we will start right away when i have skype contacts.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by bros12345: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2016
You're still where you are.

Post some real core info here. As you're doing that people will want to contact you. That's how it works bro.
Re: Having Great Success With Bing Ads - Promoting CPA Offers!! Learn How... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
You guyz are funny o....Afternoon to everyone on here

The guy doesn't know the real secrets of internet marketers raking in huge sales from prospects..... They give out free stuffs to the extent when they'll push to you a paid stuff you won't think twice before you go for it.... Building a strong relationship with people matters a lot and as well as trust that's why we communicate with them thru Direct email newsletters and thru our blogs. When people trust you, they will bend to whatever direction you want them to bend to.... I am as well an internet business tutor, i do CPA mktn, Affiliate Mktn, Blogging, Drop shipping and i train people but i give out free training and tips at some point on here and on my two blogs specifically about CPA mktn.....

Building relationship and trust goes a long way on "Internet Marketing".....The first approach to prospects is to add value to their lives without any cost, later on you can chip in your Premium services... Those that will pay will pay and the ones that won't pay won't pay, such is life.....

ONE LOVE

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Ok Clothes Cheapest In Nigeria / How Jumia Exploits Its Sellers/partners For Their Own Malicious Selfish Interest / What Biz Can I Start With 5m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.