Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerian Drug Gang At Dubai Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Gang At Dubai Airport (787 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Photos Of 'Vampire', The Robber Rescued By His Gang At Owerri High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Gang At Dubai Airport by HKfrJohn: 4:31am On Jun 16, 2016
There are now 13 people, including 3 Kenyans, two South Africans and one from Benin, Tanzania and Uganda, in prison in Hong Kong,  after being tricked/coerced by a Nigerian Drug Gang at Dubai airport this year to carry cocaine to HK. All from Kenya, South Africa , Tanzania and Uganda are women.

9 of the 13 were tricked into carrying items by Nigerians using words like "I bought too much at duty free ...can you help me carry something" or "I bought too many chocolates ...would you like to buy some" ...the 9 put the items in their carry-on luggage.....no idea they were carrying drugs ....but now they are facing long, long sentences in prison in HK

4 of the 13 had the drugs in their bodies, after being tricked/coerced to go to Dubai to "collect and deliver items".

The gang has recruiting agents in Africa and many other parts of the world. Agent in Dar Es Salaam uses the name "Jerry" ....aged about 40...operates in Morogoro...has sent many people to Dubai. Agents in Niarobi are women using the names "Phoebe" ...and "Nancy". Agent in Malaysia is Rajes....sends people to Dubai each week. Agent in China is Sharon

The gang's main airport man is a guy of medium height, wears a black cap, gets people to meet him at Gate C-17 of Dubai airport ....or meet him in an airport hotel room. He uses the names "Emmanuel" or "Manuel" or "Franklin". He surely must feature on airport CCTV if the authorities would only take this issue seriously. He is sometimes assisted by a Filipina named "Jennifer".

Let's spread the word to warn people about this gang! For some time I've been trying to get authorities in Dubai and HK to take action ....but so far no success. There is obviously corruption at Dubai airport ...how can people be walking around the departure lounge with many kg of cocaine?

On my website www.v2catholic.com I'll try to put updates about this gang.

If anyone has any more info about this gang, please email me: jdwomi@gmail.com

Fr John (a prison chaplain in HK ...very sad each time I see another African incarcerated)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Gang At Dubai Airport by busky101(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Noted
Re: Nigerian Drug Gang At Dubai Airport by HKfrJohn: 2:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Correction: not 13, but 18 people, mostly Africans. A new one or two almost every week

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Boko-haram Member Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos. (photo) / I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Woma / Hoodlums-kill-mother-triplets-remove-intestine/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.