Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,319 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Does Any Knows The Hr/anyone That Works With Epcm Engineers Limited??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Any Knows The Hr/anyone That Works With Epcm Engineers Limited??? (950 Views)

Vacancies At Epcm Engineers Limited / Graduate Trainee Engineers At EPCM Engineers Limited (any Engineering Course) / EPCM Engineers LIMITED Graduate Invite For TEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any Knows The Hr/anyone That Works With Epcm Engineers Limited??? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 16, 2016
I am an Engineering Graduate who just finished service last two(2) months,,,
Recalling back around April this year,I had a job test with EPCM Engineers Limited for TRAINEE RESEARCH ENGINEER,,,after sending me that I passed the first stage last month,,they came up again a week after d success mail with an online preemployment assessment which I completed.

But up till now,I have not heard from them

I have disguised myself to call the HR,,they spoke BIG GRAMMAR for me,,,that "in due course" they will get back to us.

I have also spoken to the guys that took the last assessment with me,they said same.

I want to use this medium to appeal to the Management of EPCM ENGINEERS LIMITED to please send us a mail like"your assessment review is in progress" or just send out success/regret mails so that someone's mind will stop hanging...

Conclusively, if there is anybody that works there or knows someone that works there or knows the HR should please help me reach out to them to know if they have taken the persons they wanted for the TRAINEE RESEARCH ENGINEER..... God bless you as you help a brother....

cc, lalasticlala. pls push to the front page....
Re: Does Any Knows The Hr/anyone That Works With Epcm Engineers Limited??? by Aremu01(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2016
An advice which might not be palatable that I ll like give is that you stop putting big hopes on recruitment, so as to spare yourself of unnecessary hypertension. Find something else to channel your energy to.... Well you just finished service, I understand....
But you ll save yourself a lot of stress if you do...
My 2 cents though
Re: Does Any Knows The Hr/anyone That Works With Epcm Engineers Limited??? by davepepple83(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2016
I guess you need to channel your thoughts in other things to prevent cardiac arrest and don't be too desperate because if you are,then the job will never come.Please what did you study? I will send you an invite.
Re: Does Any Knows The Hr/anyone That Works With Epcm Engineers Limited??? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
davepepple83:
I guess you need to channel your thoughts in other things to prevent cardiac arrest and don't be too desperate because if you are,then the job will never come.Please what did you study? I will send you an invite.

Mechanical Engineering
Re: Does Any Knows The Hr/anyone That Works With Epcm Engineers Limited??? by jabojafa(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2016
davepepple83:
please the hand of fellowship is also needed. Studied elect engr

(1) (Reply)

Admin And Protocol Associate At Venture Garden Group / Ongoing Recruitment At Lagos State Employment Trust Fund (LSETF) – 2016 / Latest Job Vacancy For Today 1st August, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.