Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today (12753 Views)

The Real Truth About The Aso Villa Demo Day - A Finalist / Aso Villa Demo Day 2016: Pictures / Aso Villa Demo Day Selection Criteria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by greatwaters: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2016
sirusX:
Hmmmm....what if someone with a great idea gets turned down, only for one of the investors abi decision makers to later on start something similar undecided

which body keeps the individual's right?
sensible question. you woke up on the right side of your bed this morning. Oya, O.P come and answer
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by Bank450(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Oga o closing date, when their is no opening date.
Interesting sha. lemme read more about it
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by tbaba1234: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Bank450:

Scatterscatter:
Ha! How come it's only closing date I'm hearing of, was there no opening date? embarassed

I made a thread at the beginning but it did not make front page.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by solid3(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2016
I'm not sure if any these noise makers on NL will represent us.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by emmanuelbrown26: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2016
goodlifehyd:

Your moniker shows where you from and we dont even expect you to believe in anything done by this administration, siddon there make your idea die inside your brain thats if you even have one. undecided

This is surely a step in the right direction, it will further boost the moral of the intelligent ones
abeg no insult my sister ohhh, even though wat she said is absolutely wrong, and mind u not every SE is against Mazi Nwane Madu Okechukwu Babatunde Buhari, i voted him and will keep voting for him 100billiob times

2 Likes

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by additionjack: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2016
When will the mail reply those that send massages the site AVDD...what happen to portharcourt center?
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by Gwan2(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2016
tbaba1234:

I don't think anyone got notified so it is a general thing.
OP thanks for your magnanimity..................On the template, what am I to input on the portion that asked INVESTMENTS RECEIVED?...I'm applying as a start-up
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by BobUg28(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Uhmm...this is a nice one. I suppose this came a fruition of what happened in the last meeting/summit I attended at International Conference Center, where Yemi Osibanjo, Ibukun Awosika, Oby Ezekwesili, Ali Baba etcetera came up with different sets of agendas that would help Nigeria explore some untapped entrepreneurial potentials.

I'm totally in support of this and I will make sure I attend this if the opportunity surges.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by tbaba1234: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Gwan2:

OP thanks for your magnanimity..................On the template, what am I to input on the portion that asked INVESTMENTS RECEIVED?...I'm applying as a start-up

I have not even looked at the form so I can't answer your question. Perhaps, those who have applied will give you a better feedback. I am just helping out job seekers with information, I am not an applicant.

Have you received any investment for your start-up before? I guess that might be the question...
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by Scatterscatter(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=tbaba1234 post=46617649]

I made a thread at the beginning but it did not make front page.

You should understand these MOD's by now. Next time include snake, olajumoke or Tonto dike. That's all
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by tee4lowyeh(m): 8:45am On Jun 16, 2016
wow.....what a beautiful idea....this is how many lives , businesses will be changed for life.

If you've got it, come say it and shoe it....stop sitting there blaming govt or wait for manna to fall from heaven...

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by osusuallstars: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice one indeed for the zombies, but will secretly give their children cbn jobs, firs jobs, customs. But for you police recruits, primary school teachers (when they are still owing the present ones)
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by 4peace(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2016
Brainy007:
OK. Opportunity for Ifeaniyi Ubah to show them what he's capable of.

It seems like a really good move

I hope its not just for the public to cheer about.
They should accept people's ideas when they are supplied

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PITCH AT THE EVENT?

Any qualified Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 40 with a viable idea or a start-up.

Change your shallow thinking
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by 4peace(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2016
osusuallstars:
Nice one indeed for the zombies, but will secretly give their children cbn jobs, firs jobs, customs. But for you police recruits, primary school teachers (when they are still owing the present ones)

WHAT IS THE ASO VILLA DEMO DAY ABOUT?
Aso Villa Demo Day is an initiative of the presidency.
It is a celebration of some of the best Nigerians in technology,innovation and creativity
and will also feature inspiring talks from thought leaders and experts from different economic sectors in Nigeria.

WHO CAN ATTEND THE EVENT?
Investors, entrepreneurs, sponsors and everyone else.

DO I HAVE TO HAVE A COMPLETE IDEA TO PITCH IT AT THE EVENT?

Not necessarily. You can pitch on an idea that is yet to be fully developed into a business.

DO I NEED TO PAY TO PITCH MY IDEA OR TO ATTEND?

No. To pitch at the event is free.

DO I NEED TO PAY TO ATTEND THE EVENT?
The event is free to attend but you need to register.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by permanentgrace(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2016
sirusX:
Hmmmm....what if someone with a great idea gets turned down, only for one of the investors abi decision makers to later on start something similar undecided

which body keeps the individual's right?

A very sensible question. Those big crooks will just be there stealing on people's intellectual properties.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
JoelAmawhe:

I registered via the form on the site but didn't receive any notification of acknowledgement just like a lot of other persons too. What can you say about this ?

You will get a...

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by folahann(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2016
henrydadon:
cry at the end of the day you will pay registration fee and only children of the elite will be able to get into the program

Yeye dey smell grin
The biggest problems in Nigeria. Not matter what the government embarks on, citizens will always find fault in it even without knowing what it's all about.
Are you telling me No child of ordinary Nigerian has been able to make it to the top?

We don't believe anything good can come out from Nigeria.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by feezy(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2016
alfred5:

You will get a...
Aw come u got an email wen dere is no option for email addr

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by Orikinla(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2016
tbaba1234:

https://www.facebook.com/professoryemiosinbajo/?fref=ts

About Aso Rock Demo day

This July, the Federal Government will set the stage for the unveiling of "50 most innovative startups" in Nigeria, at the first ever Aso Villa Demo Day.

President Muhammadu Buhari will host the brightest startups from across the country as they pitch to a wide range of investors and decision-makers in the public and private sector.

Aso Villa Demo Day is aimed at promoting entrepreneurship, innovation, job creation and economic growth through the use of new and emerging technologies. This event will celebrate some of the best Nigerians in technology innovation and creativity and also feature inspiring talks from thought leaders and experts from different economic sectors in Nigeria.

AVDD2016 will give 100 startups the stage to pitch their ideas before a dedicated panel of Judges, Investors and Sponsors

THE PITCH | Thursday, June 23rd | Landmark Event Center, Lagos.

THE UNVEILING | Thursday, July 28th | State House Conference Center, Abuja.

Apply: http://www.avdd.gov.ng

cc:Mynd44, lalasticlala.. Please make this information available to interested parties.

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by patrickkkk: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Bank450:

Get your point its d fault of nairaland admin
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by Brainy007: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
4peace:

WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PITCH AT THE EVENT?

Any qualified Nigerian between the ages of 18 and 40 with a viable idea or a start-up.

Change your shallow thinking

Best ignore you
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
feezy:

Aw come u got an email wen dere is no option for email addr

There's an option for it.

I used PC to register.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by 10thangel(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
there is no response after registering. How do I know that Im invited for the program if there is form of communication?

[quote author=Orikinla post=46623778][/quote]
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by oteneaaron(m): 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hello friends.......i applied with my mobile phone and i recieved an SMS at about 16:16pm today....

please find attached the screen grab of the SMS i recieved today.....

PS: i blurred the phone number they sent.....

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by tbaba1234: 12:22am On Jun 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by tbaba1234: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:
Hello friends.......i applied with my mobile phone and i recieved an SMS at about 16:16pm today....

Congratulations.. Give it your best shot...

1 Like

Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by KeDv: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:

I also received the sms, unfortunately, my phone was Off the previous day so I couldn't reply under one hour. I did however replied about 16hrs later. Just want to enquire from you if you got any text from them acknowledging getting ur text. Or have you been further contacted again?
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by oteneaaron(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2016
KeDv:

I also received the sms, unfortunately, my phone was Off the previous day so I couldn't reply under one hour. I did however replied about 16hrs later. Just want to enquire from you if you got any text from them acknowledging getting ur text. Or have you been further contacted again?

Haven't received a reply as of now.....although i picked Abj as my preferred pitch Location.
Re: Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today by KeDv: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2016
oteneaaron:

Haven't received a reply as of now.....although i picked Abj as my preferred pitch Location.

Ok, I picked Port Harcourt. I'll keep you informed if anything shows up, I hope you do also . Have a good day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / N-power: DISCLAIMER!!! / God Has Blessed Me With A Good Bank PHB Job 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.