Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Coupons And Big Bargains For Brand Cell Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Coupons And Big Bargains For Brand Cell Phone (403 Views)

10 Cell Phone Etiquette Tips Everyone Needs To Know / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 / For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Coupons And Big Bargains For Brand Cell Phone by elephonecc: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2016
I want to make a poll that anyone knows the coupons and big bargains for cell phone including xiaomi,I am a fan of brand cell phone supplier named elephone.CC and i got a good news for those always supporting for the brand which have unveiled special discounts for elephone SIII, those sharing the news are priority to the coupons, including sharing on Facebook , posting at forums and deals web,how many discounts you could get depends on how the effect is,the better the effect, the more the discounts. I shared on Facebook,and i get 10 USD bargains.
For those who are not interested in shopping the elephone SIII for sharing the news, the supplier are glad to pay at negotiable reasonable price for you sharing the news.Any question?Please feel free to reach out http://www.elephone.cc/

(1) (Reply)

Publish Post To Your Sites Using Opera Mini Browser / Android Authority Giveaway: One Plus 3 / Must Read Blackberry Ends Manufacturing Of Its Classic Smartphone Http:///

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.