Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Islam, The Dark Age Religion. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam, The Dark Age Religion. (3292 Views)

Why Have I Never Heard Any Nigerian Practicing New Age Religion / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) / Islam: The World's Fastest Growing Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
who does not know that Islam and trouble are bedmates?

Notice all the muslims fleeing Syria are leaving Islami countries to go to Europe that is christian.

If islam is so good why are the muslims not going to muslim countries?

Also notice that the rich Muslim countries are not helping.

I was muslim so I can tell you that Islam is very very dark!

Thank God for you bro. You have left the darkness to light. May you continue to live in Christ. The true and only way to Salvation.

3 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2016
Demmzy15:

Very jobless!! You wake up early morning, just for you to carry your phone, login Nairaland and start bashing Islam. Don't you have conscience? You're more than 28years, don't you have something meaningful to do with your life?

Na wa o!

PAINED!!!
Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
Annunaki:

Contributing my quota to the exposure of the most satanic, vile, deceptive and destructive religion on the source of the earth is certainly a very meaningful and fulfilling endeavour. I derive so much joy from helping to let muslims know that they are on the wrong path and redirecting them to the true path to salvation and I consider this a very worthy endeavour. tongue

1000 likesss if it was possible. ... kiss

1 Like

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by MakeWeTalk: 2:33am On Jun 23, 2016
plappville:

Thank God for you bro. You have left the darkness to light. May you continue to live in Christ. The true and only way to Salvation.

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by true2god: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Demmzy15:

Very jobless!! You wake up early morning, just for you to carry your phone, login Nairaland and start bashing Islam. Don't you have conscience? You're more than 28years, don't you have something meaningful to do with your life?

Na wa o!
Are you not ashamed of defending islam and its criminal prphet mohammed (yanch be upon him)?

4 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by MakeWeTalk: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2016
plappville:

This your piece is so revealing. It wort sharing in Facebook and whatsapp. Thannks and God bless you for sharing your experience.

please share smiley

3 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by MakeWeTalk: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
truthislight:

Interesting!

Good you appreciate the Beauty of what you saw in the Bible, well-done. But you will need more to make your leaving Islam worth it. You really have to study the Bible and take in Bible knowledge so as not to be deceived due to your lack of knowledge of what the Bible says.

My advice, study the Bible and make its knowledge your watch word and make such knowledge your own.

Peace.

thanks for encouragement smiley

3 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

please share smiley

Done..!

2 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
After reading @makewetalk, I recall back to some of muha contractions. Muhammad messed up himself by contradicting Jesus Christ severally. Just a few....

Muhammad said "beat your wifes"
Jesus said "Love your wives"
Muhammed said kill and revenge, dont show merci.
Jesus said, " forgive and love even your enemy
Muhammad said, Marry more than one wife
Jesus said, One man one woman. Marry only one wife.

The list goes on and on....

2 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by MakeWeTalk: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2016
plappville:
After reading @makewetalk, I recall back to some of muha contractions. Muhammad messed up himself by contradicting Jesus Christ severally. Just a few....

Muhammad said "beat your wifes"
Jesus said "Love your wives"
Muhammed said kill and revenge, dont show merci.
Jesus said, " forgive and love even your enemy
Muhammad said, Marry more than one wife
Jesus said, One man one woman. Marry only one wife.

The list goes on and on....

Mohammed is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Mohammed is a fraud

True talk. His fabricated angel Gabriel travelled the night before He ate the poisoned food that landed him in hell.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2016

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by truthislight: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
You have still not given the further details on that man that is carrying that book like you had said you would.
Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
truthislight:
You have still not given the further details on that man that is carrying that book like you had said you would.

I am so sorry for delaying, its vacation now and kids are home. No much time to spend on net. But i promise to do that soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by truthman2012(m): 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
plappville:
There is no love and freedom in Islam. Why would ramadan be a mandatory thing? Must everything be by force in Islam?

Almost everything in islam is obligatory, by force:

Ramadan is obligatory.

Prayer is obligatory.

In fact Muhammad set fire on some muslims and their houses for coming late to pray.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:626

Muslims too are not immune from Muhammad's wickedness, yet they call him the best example to be emulated. I wonder why they are not emulating him as I have not heard of any imam setting fire on fellow muslims' houses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2016
truthman2012:

Almost everything in islam is obligatory, by force:

Ramadan is obligatory.

Prayer is obligatory.

In fact Muhammad set fire on some muslims and their houses for coming late to pray.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."
Sahih Bukhari 1:11:626

Muslims too are not immune from Muhammad's wickedness, yet they call him the best example to be emulated. I wonder why they are not emulating him as I have not heard of any imam setting fire on fellow muslims' houses.

That was so wild of him.... shocked Is this the Man Muslims compare with JESUS? Chaie aie.....Muslims are so spiritually BLIND. angry

Another thing is that, I think many Muslims have not come across his numerous atrocities.

Muhammad wicked ooo. May trouble continue to torment his soul for all the atrocities he committed and the evil his army are committing today.

3 Likes

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2016
truthislight:

This short article gave a brief light on the (THE SATANIC VERSES). Although, I am still trying to get the e-book of Salman Rushdie He is the author of the BOOK.
If i find it, i will share the link here. smiley

Hey, i saw lot of articles on this. You can do google and up you go cheesy grin

The Satanic Verses

Few books have had the publicity that surrounds The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie. This brief article seeks to provide some background material for the book's title and for reasons why even the title might disturb Muslims.

Islam strongly opposes idolatry, polytheism, associating anything or anyone with God. In fact, Islam's creed in Arabic begins with a negative: Not is there a god except God. It contrasts sharply with the contention of Muhammad's Arab contemporaries that God had associates. Some of these associates are even mentioned in the Qur'an, among them three female deities: al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat. Each had a shrine in separate places not far from Mecca in Arabia, where Muhammad was born and began his mission. They were even considered to be daughters of God!

The Qur'an, as it now reads, obviously rejects these deities. But—and here comes the issue—did the Qur'an and Muhammad always reject them?

While Muhammad was in Mecca, his followers were few, his movement grew painfully slowly and he, too, felt the pain of estrangement from his tribe. According to early and treasured biographical and historical accounts of Muhammad, authored by competent Muslim scholars (such as writings of at-Tabari and Ibn Sa’d), Muhammad longed for better relations and reconciliation with his community. Thereafter, the accounts continue, God revealed Surah 53 to Muhammad up to and including vss. 19, 20. These two verses read:

Have ye thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza
And Manat, the third, the other? (53:19,20)

Then, originally, the verses (known today as the satanic verses) followed:

These are the exalted cranes (intermediaries)
Whose intercession is to be hoped for.

The cranes whose intercession was recognized were, of course, the three deities. The same accounts tell us that after this revelation was completed, Muhammad, his followers and the pagan Arabs all prostrated. Tensions eased, reconciliation was at hand, and all were delighted.

But Muhammad soon retracted the reconciliation—how soon is not clear. For the account continues that Jibril (Gabriel), the angel of revelation, informed Muhammad that Satan had used Muhammad's desire for reconciliation with the pagan leaders to insert into the revelation of God the verses about the interceding cranes, otherwise called "the satanic verses". The verses which follow, not the satanic verses, serve as the proper sequence to 53:19,20 (above):

Are yours the males and His the females?
That indeed were an unfair division! (53:21,22)

In other words: When you Arabs have sons (whom you prefer to daughters!), how unfair of you to say that God has daughters! The idea of a plurality of gods or goddesses or sons or daughters of God is ridiculous. God alone is God. The three goddesses are false.

Two other passages from the Qur'an are considered to have reference to the compromise between Muhammad and the Arabs, and Muhammad's eventual rejection of it. The first reads:

And they indeed strove to beguile thee (Muhammad) away from that wherewith We (God) have inspired thee, that thou shouldst invent other than it against Us; and then would they have accepted thee as a friend.
And if We had not made thee wholly firm thou mightest almost have inclined unto them a little.
Then had We made thee taste a double (punishment) of living and a double (punishment) of dying, then hadst thou found no helper against Us. (17:73-75)

The second passage is intended to comfort Muhammad:

Never sent We a messenger or a prophet before thee but when He recited (the message) Satan proposed (opposition) in respect of that which he recited thereof. But Allah abolisheth that which Satan proposeth. Then Allah establisheth His revelations. Allah is Knower, Wise;
That He may make that which the devil proposeth a temptation for those in whose hearts is a disease, and those whose hearts are hardened –Lo! the evil-doers are in open schism. (22:52,53)

On the basis of these verses especially, the contemporary designation "The Satanic Verses" arises.

It is not our intention here to defend Rushdie and his book. On the other hand, it is clear that Rushdie did not invent the satanic verses. Moreover, it would seem that Muslims of earlier generations were content to accept that satanic verses could somehow be insinuated into a prophet's message from God, even into the Qur'an, that God could abolish the satanic verses, and that, as the following passage suggests, God could replace even a verse of His own revelation with a similar or better verse of His own:

Such of Our revelations as We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring (in place) one better or the like thereof. Knowest thou not that Allah is Able to do all things? (2:106 cf. 16:101)

In fact, Islamic theologians of earlier ages carefully sorted out which Quranic passages were abrogating and which were abrogated.

Today, many Muslims deny that God could abrogate or change His Word in any way or form. Ironically, they sometimes interpret Qur'an 2:106 (above) to mean that the Qur'an has abrogated the previous Scriptures of Moses and Jesus—despite the fact that the Qur'an clearly attests that these Scriptures also are the Word of God and therefore, presumably, unchangeable! How much more odious, then, to suggest that at least for a period of time satanic verses actually formed a part of the Qur'an! For many Muslims it is simply inconceivable that Muhammad, even under the severest pressures, would (perhaps even could) compromise with his Meccan enemies, and still more that Satan somehow could "whisper" his thoughts into the substance of God's holy Word, the Qur'an. That is why even the idea of satanic verses in the Qur'an shocks some Muslims.

But, to repeat, Rushdie did not originate the satanic verses. Nor did Jews, Christians or other non-Muslims. Our information about the satanic verses and the circumstances surrounding their revelation stems from the reputable Muslim accounts of at-Tabari and Ibn Sa’d. Muslims today who simply dismiss the account of these writers as fabricated and unhistorical must at least answer the question why such reputable persons would report it. The question is not new. But, it seems, a serious Muslim response is hard to find.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Hahn/satanicverses.htm

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Satan must be so glad that he got a good candidate.

1 Like

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2016
. grin

1 Like

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2016
This are the three daughters of allah the SATANIC VERSE told us about.

1 Like

Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by truthislight: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm!

Thanks though. @Plappville.

The whole book is a testimony as to what its sources are. By its fruits ye shall know them. A good tree does not produce bad fruit.
Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
truthislight:
Hmmmmmm!

Thanks though. @Plappville.

The whole book is a testimony as to what its sources are. By its fruits ye shall know them. A good tree does not produce bad fruit.

Exactly! ! smiley
Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
truthislight:
Hmmmmmm!

I bet you, many born Muslims are not aware of the satanic verses.
Re: Islam, The Dark Age Religion. by plappville(f): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Motivational Audio: Impossible Is Nothing / No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. / Ogboni Society, All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.