Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old (24321 Views)

Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by Blitzeee(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Criminals are everywhere, irrespective of tribe and geographical difference. God will expose and punish them
Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by Ranchhoddas: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Izzystevens:

Yes, it is. Why? smiley
Just wondering
Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2016
but u can see the name...... ryt... angry angry angry angry
MeAboki:

They descended on the Yunusa case like the world is coming to an end, blaming anything and everything related to his religion, region and tribe; yet look at the despicable rot emanating from their region: farthers raping and impregnating daughters; sons raping mothers and old women; pastors and gangs raping children and women at abandon - and they still have the audacity to insult and abuse others for what is seemingly quite frequent in their midst - bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2016
Toofan007:
dude, I think you're a bigger hypocrite. what you're comparing is apples and oranges. when the Hausafulani who commits the crime claims Islam backing and quotes relevant verse of Quran? did you see anywhere these animals quote the Bible or Christianity?
Show me any link where any criminal up north quoted any existing verse of the quran. If u can't do this, jus know who the bigot and hypocrite is!
Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by alaskido(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2016
This is real sad. Parents also should protect their young ones and educate them. Do not send them to hawk. Do not send them on errands at odd hours. I think these men are sick or is it Konji? If it is Konji, there are prostitutes out there and now that the economy is so bad, they are cheap. You could go for one between N500.00 - N1k.

Come to think of it, when I was 9 years our house girl raped me and no one heard about it grin. So what do we do to adult females raping underage kids?
Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by Avero(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I am not tribalising it! Look at my moniker am no ethnic bigot! I am actually frm a very minority tribe down south, so I don't think the tribal game will really favor me! I am actually trying to draw attention to the dangerous trend that is increasingly becoming very common amongst us down south! When a crime is committed in the north it gets media hyping, we blow it out of proportion, we give it every religious coloration it doesn't ve and tribalise it! There is no single crime reported frm the north that doesn't get twisted and exaggerated. But when an issue as despicable as this is reported frm the south, it actually gets downplayed by evrybdy. The hypocrisy oozing frm us is alarming. I mean what ve we (southerners) all suddenly become? Maybe some ethnic animals. I m really disgusted!

Indeed I agree With to the latter

It's really disgusting and annoying

Thank you man for clearing it up

And not getting passed

I indeed appreciate people like you

1 Like

Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by fart: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Joelchris:

Starting from your vulcanizer father to your brothers..

Even my grandfather. I dont mind

1 Like

Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by kossyablaze(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pejah:

I hope u wont deny it if ur elected i no call name grin
lol I no b buhari na
Re: Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old by grandstar(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2018
kossyablaze:
This is my first manifesto. I ll stamp out all forms of rape and molestation on women especially that of the girl child. This would be achieved by severe punishment on culprits involved in this devasting and fast spreading crime. Eg Immediate castration and 10yrs imprisonment with 5million NGN. Or just 15yrs imprisonment without the said amount.

Stiff punishments do not deter criminals. Rather apprehensions do.

As long as most criminals believe they won't be apprehended or even face justice, they become brazen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Teenager Kill Brother & Beat Mother To Coma In New York / Man Tries To Kill His Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest 27-Year-Old Rapist In Calabar (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.