Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

In Need Of Urgent Business Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Urgent Business Advice (548 Views)

Pls I Need Urgent Business Advice / Urgent; Business Support Academy Nig. LTD; Smelling Scam... / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Urgent Business Advice by ayommy12: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2016
I own a shop where I sell great shoes, I have being thinking on how to make my business an online thing such that I will run the business basically online. Can I do that by having a blog or must it be a website like many others. Pls I'm aware I can post my adds on sites like olx, nairaland, facebook and the likes, yes I know they are great places to advertise but I need a personal corner where I can direct buyers to. Please advice me. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: In Need Of Urgent Business Advice by werthy(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Let me help you with this...i have my charges too

Since you already have a physical shop...it means you set and you just want to leverage using online platforms

You need a site....it good

Yes...you should be on facebook too

Been on facebook will not help except you have a plan for it too

I would also say you should get on konga.com...this will may help in more sales and resolve logistic issues when you have orders

In all....

You have a simple site loaded with your stuff..it not a most to have it big

You have a facebook page laoded with your stuff and lot of friends...atleast people need to see what you sell..the reason you need lot of potential buyers ...especially those that can actually buy

Then your konga store sums it up...you are completly exposed..more traction,more sales

Using google to advertise your stuff is not the best point of entry..using what you sell as a yardstiick

Good luck with sales

Also pm me...i may just have a good deal for you....i build and advertise...

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Printing In Kaduna / Question:- Bank That Support International Transaction / How I Make More Money As A Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.