Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Bank Wahala!!!...@nlc...reasons Why Aggrieved Staff Won't Go Back - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bank Wahala!!!...@nlc...reasons Why Aggrieved Staff Won't Go Back (429 Views)

NLC Takes Over MTN Offices In Calabar Over Staff Ill-treatment (Photos) / NLC Protest Against Bad Companies In Lagos Turns Violent, Blows Exchanged / Aggrieved Ciscon Staff Warri Seal Off Office Premise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Wahala!!!...@nlc...reasons Why Aggrieved Staff Won't Go Back by sophia16: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2016
am I angry at what?....with this news of nlc giving banks ultimatum to recall their workers....am particularly angry at a commercial bank who just recently laid off their staff...you come one day to work and you log in and the next day you can't log in and your told you've been asked to resigned. ...it doesn't stop there they collect your id and forcefully ask you to write a resignation letter ....e no stop there you got a severance package and it's later debited out from the same bank as unearned rent and some other rubbish...it doesn't stop there they debit you until your account is in negative of thousands of naira....it doesnt stop there your forced loan starts yielding interest for the bank...and then you angrily go looking for another job....and you are being hunted for your forced loan.....smh.....na only God go help us...nlc

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is Confuse! Needs Urgent Advice. / The One Reason We Can All Stop Worrying About Perfection / My Coleague Threstened Me. Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.