Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? (1030 Views)

Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time / Is Dere Any Oda Season Movie Dat Can Compit Wif "24 Hours"? I Doubt It. / Is Dere Any Oda Season Movie Dat Can Compit Wif "24 Hours"? I Doubt It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by prinzx(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2009
This sounds ridiculous, but for those who have not watched ACE VENTURA. So grab your copy now.
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by mamagee6(f): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2009
Who on earth is that? tongue
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by zugoboss(m): 5:34am On Sep 01, 2009
Jim Carey is my all time favourite.He is so creative,talented & extremely funny.I love his movies.
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by prinzx(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
,mama-gee:

He's a popular actor it's quite obvious you don't know him. I can't get his pics at the moment.
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by omar22(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2009
He is one of the most annoying comedian,

Since "The Mask and Ace Ventura-When nature calls" he hasnt done a good film

But he commands around £20m a film upfront
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Very funny person like me. . .[/size]
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by prinzx(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2009
omar22:

what makes him annoying? can't you see he's talented,  angry angry tongue tongue tongue[easy does it]
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by omar22(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
what makes him annoying? can't you see he's talented, [easy does it]

His films sometimes doesnt make sense, he thinks he is funny but annoying,

Dumb and Dumber - Annoying
The Grinch - Well a thumb down
The Trueman show - Oh please, this would cure insomia
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by mystikal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
My GF absolutely hates him, says he's annoying, buh i think i enjoy his acting, I think he is funny. YESMAN was funny and interesting too.
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2009
omar22:

His films sometimes doesnt make sense, he thinks he is funny but annoying,

Dumb and Dumber - Annoying
The Grinch - Well a thumb down
The Trueman show - Oh please, this would cure insomia

i take it you havent watched Liar Liar or Bruce Almighty.

true, he can be annoying but he's still great. wink

the grinch is a great movie, likewise Horton hears a Who.
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by mohawkchic(f): 1:43am On Sep 03, 2009
~"Ace Ventura:When Nature Calls" was on telly earlier. . .

~As Annoying as some of his characters he plays are, I find Jim Carrey Amusing Most of the time grin

~Absolutely Loved him in "The Mask"
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by efeboy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2009
,mama-gee:

Maybe you don't like or watch much of comedy movies ? But even my mum who does'nt watch or rather dislike foreign movies, almost

laughed her heart out the day we all watched that Evan's newscasting scene in Bruce almighty. I can tell you that is the one of the most

funny scenes to have appeared on the big screen.

omar22:

Yeah, you don't like people with 'cartoonish' behaviours right? Well many will agree with me that, that cartoonish character really works well for

him in movies, especially Liar Liar. No wonder he commands around £20m a film upfront
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by efeboy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2009
My all time best comedy actor = Jim Carey
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by iice(f): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2009
Greatest comedy actor. Everyone else is either annoying or overdoing it. Seth Rogen take note and disappear already! angry

However i do not really like his serious movies. Not to say he cannot be dramatic, but comedy suits him better.
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Shola2009(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
osofia is wayyyyy funnier than jim carey grin, even mr ibu tongue
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:39am On Sep 13, 2009
hehehehehehehehe. . . . hes a MadDog. shocked . That Guy always Crack me up with his Movies.
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 13, 2009
he also starred in bruce almighty, Fun wt dick and jane, lier lier,
He's funny but ike annoying, brake ur telly funny, If you want to see funny, watch will ferell in Step Brothers, have jik and mop close by, cos you'll laff so hard, you'll crap ur seats and cry wt lafta, STEP BROTHERS
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by iice(f): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
Will Ferell comes across like a dejected puppy.
He was only funny on SNL
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by WackyJ1(m): 4:55am On Sep 15, 2009
I love that guy jim carey, very funny guy, i love the way he turns his head and drops his mouth.
He made the mask movie worth it. He also starred in cable guy
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Yeah Yeah . . .Yeah. [/size]
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Amigoz(f): 2:08am On Sep 18, 2009
Just got to luv Jimmy boi kiss
Re: Jim Carey Is The Most Talented Foreign Actor Of His Kind. Doubt It? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
grin

(1) (Reply)

Mirror Boy Rakes In Over N12m In One Week / Two Thumbs Up For Africa International Film Festival / Quadcopters In Motion (this Is Not CGI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.