Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Will You Allow Your Daughter Dance Seductively Like This? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Will You Allow Your Daughter Dance Seductively Like This? (625 Views)

If You Are A Policeman, Would You Allow Your Wife Listen To This Song / FRESH MUSIC: Tekno – “allow Me” MP3 Download / Video: Wizkid - Holiday (whine Like This) (official Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Daughter Dance Seductively Like This? by NLEFCC(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
With so many PEDOPHILES on the prowl and increase in rape cases why will any parent allow their daughter dance so seductively? Even grinding on the floor and wall. I can never allow my daughter dance like this, she will even have to explain to me where she learnt such immoral dance moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3TVQxJPo4

Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter Dance Seductively Like This? by uboma(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmmmm.

I see a lot of little girls dancing seductively and i wonder where they learnt such dance steps from.
Re: Will You Allow Your Daughter Dance Seductively Like This? by NLEFCC(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
uboma:
Hmmmmmm.

I see a lot of little girls dancing seductively and i wonder where they learnt such dance steps from.

Maybe from their older sisters.

(1) (Reply)

Jaguar "Shame On You"(prod. Jaypee) / Nigerian Musicians Lyrics Under Jonathan And Under Buhari !!! / Nigerian Pop Artist Has Released Another Wicked Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.