Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer (2792 Views)

Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken / My Infinix Hot 4 Screen Is Broken / 5", 5.1", 5.2" And 5.5" Screen Phones: Which One Is The Ideal Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by zlent16(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Source:[url]http://www.techslize.com/iphone-7-ideal-samsung Killer[/url]
Every time I hear the word Iphone 7, I can’t help but label it as mediocre. It’s just like a bringing the same food on the table every day. Apple and Samsung has a pattern of picking past Predecessors patents to shape their future flagships.

This time around, several reports suggest Apple flagship will feature a curved OLED display, and an embedded fingerprint sensor inside which will efficiently render the home button useless. Alleged reports and specs on the internet about the Iphone’s next flagship have made its way to Techslize.

I might be wrong after all, new reports suggests a wraparound display. Just take it as Samsung’s edge for example only this time around, edges of Iphone 7 will be curvier. Apple will adopt Samsung’s OLED screen to achieve flexibility and pixels light up, a conservative way for saving energy.

The device patent removes the home button as I’ve said earlier, embedded volume rockers in the display. 3D gestures could be used to alter volume tune. The camera would be positioned on both sides either for taking pictures or video recording.

If this reports turn out true, I will definitely have a second thought of dumping my Android phone for Apple’s seventh heaven.

first seen on techslize.com

Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by jamilafilani: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
zlent16:
Every time I hear the word Iphone 7, I can’t help but label it as mediocre. It’s just like a bringing the same food on the table every day. Apple and Samsung has a pattern of picking past Predecessors patents to shape their future flagships.

This time around, several reports suggest Apple flagship will feature a curved OLED display, and an embedded fingerprint sensor inside which will efficiently render the home button useless. Alleged reports and specs on the internet about the Iphone’s next flagship have made its way to Techslize.

I might be wrong after all, new reports suggests a wraparound display. Just take it as Samsung’s edge for example only this time around, edges of Iphone 7 will be curvier. Apple will adopt Samsung’s OLED screen to achieve flexibility and pixels light up, a conservative way for saving energy.

The device patent removes the home button as I’ve said earlier, embedded volume rockers in the display. 3D gestures could be used to alter volume tune. The camera would be positioned on both sides either for taking pictures or video recording.

If this reports turn out true, I will definitely have a second thought of dumping my Android phone for Apple’s seventh heaven.

apple keep bringing thesame food an unwanted wife brings to the table.. Nice one dough
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Time to murder the phone world once again!
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by Phonefanatic: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nonsense!! If Apple release iPhone 7 and it looks like this make I mad.. That's a concept phone

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by francis247(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
All this their concept phone wey no dey ever enter market. They'll still release the same old wine in a new bottle.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by oodua1stson: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
If dem like make dem release phone with 50 screen Samsung will still sell more phones

Fact
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
zlent16:

All these are just speculations and are never real.
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by zlent16(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
chistev12:
Time to murder the phone world once again!

i bet you right.
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by zlent16(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
francis247:
All this their concept phone wey no dey ever enter market. They'll still release the same old wine in a new bottle.

This images are almost certain to take a breath of life. If samsung can pull off galaxy edge and are planning of releasing a foldable phone. It is only logical Iphone can make a more curvier edged phone.
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by Youngpo413: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wetin concern Nigerians with rubbish iPhone, Samsung rules here joor.
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Of course this picture is 100% fake. Apple will not ditch the home button, at least not yet.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by Flashh: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Before Apple could make such design on a phone, that would be iPhone 15.

Just trying to tell you that design isn't coming from Apple anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by olarhtunji(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
OK oo.
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by zlent16(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Flashh:

If samsung could make a Smartphone edged phone, what makes you think apple can't either?
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by zlent16(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Flashh:

we can't say for sure. May be, May be not.
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by Flashh: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
zlent16:

If samsung could make a Smartphone edged phone, what makes you think apple can't either?
Samsung never hesitate or delay to make mouthwatering specs and designs on phones.

Check out how many years it took Apple to increase the ram/screen size of their phones. Only the iPhone 6plus has a large screen display, despite the fact Android has been producing larger screen smartphones at a very cheap peice before Apple could consider its users to experience more wide range display.

Even the 6s which people do have in mind that it shouldn't be less than 5 inches, but still, Apple went ahead to produce the same screen size with the iPhone6 which came out almost 3 years ago. They just added some few specs to it, to make extra cash on same thing, but design never change. So goes with all the iPhone6 series.

They might make a bit of changes with the iPhone7, but not so much difference like this.

I'm not not disputing Apple not being able to produce such design, but it isn't coming anytime soon.

Lol. Ditching out the home button? Not yet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by jamilafilani: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Flashh:
Samsung never hesitate or delay to make mouthwatering specs and designs on phones.

Check out how many years it took Apple to increase the ram/screen size of their phones. Only the iPhone 6plus has a large screen display, despite the fact Android has been producing larger screen smartphones at a very cheap peice before Apple could consider its users to experience more wide range display.

Even the 6s which people do have in mind that it shouldn't be less than 5 inches, but still, Apple went ahead to produce the same screen size with the iPhone6 which came out almost 3 years ago. They just added some few specs to it, to make extra cash on same thing, but design never change. So goes with all the iPhone6 series.

They might make a bit of changes with the iPhone7, but not so much difference like this.

I'm not not disputing Apple not being able to produce such design, but it isn't coming anytime soon.

Lol. Ditching out the home button? Not yet.

i like your honest opinion. if you could rememeber back in 2009 before steve jobs died, a patent similar to the picture above surfaced on the internet. I mean apple at the time wanted to invest heavily in curved screens, unfortunately his death made the project futile. i know you ain't a fan, but may be i said may be, if you check recent rumours on mashable, techcrunch and android authority. i am almost certain this iPhone will see daylight of smartphone in next years MWC 2017
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by zlent16(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
jamilafilani:

i like your honest opinion. if you could rememeber back in 2009 before steve jobs died, a patent similar to the picture above surfaced on the internet. I mean apple at the time wanted to invest heavily in curved screens, unfortunately his death made the project futile. i know you ain't a fan, but may be i said may be, if you check recent rumours on mashable, techcrunch and android authority. i am almost certain this iPhone will see daylight of smartphone in next years MWC 2017

i strongly go with jamila on this one..
Re: Iphone 7 Curvier Screen Is The Ideal Samsung Killer by zlent16(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
greenhulk:
Of course this picture is 100% fake. Apple will not ditch the home button, at least not yet.

ya sure.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon C7 Google Fctory Reset Protection / Infinix Smart 5 For Sale: N35k (very Clean). / Recommended A Good Durable Phone For Me, Budget Is ₦120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.