Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,397 members, 7,853,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Please Help I Need School! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help I Need School! (1456 Views)

Pls I Need School In Usa To Upgrade Hnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need School! by begum: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2006
Hello Dear Nairalanders,

I feel happy to associate myself with people like you. Special thanks to the powerful Seun!

I need your assistance in getting a standard school for my uncle's children, ages between 6 and 10years old. Though he stays abroad, UK, yet he wants his children to study in Nigeria atleast to secondary school level. He wrote me for assistance. No matter the location, in as much it is Nigeria, all is well. The school must have boarding facilities.

If you know of any such school, please do not hesitate to post the address to me in this forum or through the e-mail below. Schools with website will fit in well.

If you are a teacher, headmaster, principal or a proprietor and your school is standard please you can mail me through:

school4uncle@yahoo.com.

Anticipating for response.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help I Need School! by begum: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2006
Nobody to help even seun. Na wa o.
Re: Please Help I Need School! by sakish(f): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2006
i don't know much about schools in nigeria but it also depends on which kind of school. there are loads of school in Nigeria and you need to choose in aspects of the school morales, academic standard and other things like that.
you might like a posh primary school for your niece or nephew and also depends on where you live.i lived in ibadan but i went to Richmab nursery and primary which i think is a good school.why don't you search for schools in nigeria and you'll get various school.
Re: Please Help I Need School! by begum: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2006
@sakish,
I am very grateful, sakish, may God bless you. No matter where the school is located in as much it is in Nigeria, no problem. The school must have boarding facilities. No doubt, the academics standard & moral values must be excellent. Please tell me more about Richmab nursery and primary. It may the much awaiting school. Thank you ones again and may God bless you.
Re: Please Help I Need School! by sakish(f): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2006
Richmab doesn't have boarding facilities and why don't you try lifeforte primary school or marella primary school.i only know about schools in ibadan cos that was were i lived.amen and God bless you to.
Re: Please Help I Need School! by begum: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2006
Thank you. You are just too good. May you live long.  please I need more information regarding lifeforte primary school and marella primary school.

Don't border about the location, even I don't mind Schools in Maiduguri.

May God bless you. He feel elated now, atleast somebody reply my mail.
Re: Please Help I Need School! by sakish(f): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2006
lifeforte and marella are both in ibadan and they have boarding facilities.you can google lifeforte primary school and marrela primary school and you will get the website.you can also google for schools in nigeria and you will get their various websites.bye.
Re: Please Help I Need School! by AKO1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
Deletes previous old-skool post

(1) (Reply)

What Uli Post-ume Cut Off Mark / Unilorin Registration Details / Student Hoping For Unilag Second Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.