Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (1237 Views)

/ / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by VampireeM(f): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Spot on! I thought I was the only one.. i'm the inquisitive type. I read and research anything since I was a kid ranging from educational books to abstract stuffs people considered weird. It kind of got worse when I was in the Univeristy.. I would ask questions that most people thought I was nuts. Lol. Even when I created this my username I was so interested in Vampirism that I created this my acc on NL using it.

Mine doesnt just give me anxiety sometimes I want to apply them.. some years ago in college after we were thought Sex education, I was so engrossed about STDs and other kinda diseases that I googled and googled that if you mention any std I can educate on it. One particular STD got my attention which was Chlamydia because it rarely shows symtoms in women. I studied it so much that I kept telling my close friends that I had it even when I was not sexually active cause my sub concious mind keeps making believe I did till I went for test yrs later. Even when the doctor asked me why I wanted to do the test I told him I just felt like. Lol. Most of my friends do come to ask me questions on abstract things or most things cause they feel I ve an idea.

Recently I ve been reading on magic and enchantment. Anyways, I try to keep myself busy with Work and sometimes by spending time with people and also think innovative ways to make money and be useful to the society.

Too much info esp from internet is bad for the health cause most times it consumes one's thought to see things in an irrational way. I thank God for my Christian upbringing and environment else would ve being a weirdo MayBe.

Happy birthday in advance iLegend

2 Likes

Re: by xender(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
¶ I have nothing to say •

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
honesty this is d best piece I've read today.very true
spot on ilegend

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2016

Re: by Valwezzy: 3:39am On Jun 17, 2016
I read a lot on the internet too and i must say you're right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ILEGEND...May GOD Enlarge your coast.
#HaveAbLast#

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: by jaydee87(m): 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
ilegend you spot on.. suffering from same thing too but mine is more sexual related..
Re: by Djboosting: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
iLegend:

Thank you valwezzy. I appreciate.

Lol.. I'm glad you get it..

It's been almost a year now that I read any bullshit news on FP.. Even radio or TV.. I don't do it anymore.

Why? Because they are all *BAD* news.. Only 10% good.

Today, rituals kills so and so..
Tomorrow, a 16-storey building collapsed..
Next tomorrow, 154 workers sacked..
Again, economic meltdown or rain carted away different houses..

And so on like that, they are always surfacing bad feelings to the mind and that's one of the peculiar reason most people are always negatively-minded..

..Because that's what they're feeding on everyday from the media...

Anyway HBD.. No fvcking today.. Stay today the way you were brought into this world, in your birthday suit.. wink
Re: by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2016

Re: by jaydee87(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
iLegend:

E no easy o! As a guy who has been there too I can relate. Hope you're working on subduing it. Nothing is impossible.
tryinf my best bro

(1) (Reply)

RSUST Postpones 2016/2017 Post-utme Examination Screening / Kwasu Masters 2017/2018 Admission Discussion Group / You Can Find Old School Mates Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.