Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

ASK: It’s Not A Big Task - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ASK: It’s Not A Big Task (437 Views)

I Have A Request And I Thought This Was The Best Place To Ask It / Secrets For Turning A Small Business Into A Big One / MMM Is A Big Scam: A Complete And Thorough Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASK: It’s Not A Big Task by samueldinho(m): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
I’ve had cause to interrelate with people who were in dire need of something, but somehow due to inferiority complex or fear of the unknown lack the courage to ask. I’m of the opinion that these people don’t understand the fact that what they need or want, could be given to them at the snap of their fingers. Going by what is happening today in our communities, many have relented in offering a cup of cold one to someone who is thirsty. Despite the evil that abounds in our society today, I want say that there are still many out there, who still show love, who show empathy, who are considerate, who take the risk to practice what they’re taught in churches or mosques. I want to state hear that it doesn’t only take one who is kind or merciful to assist a folk or a stranger but it takes one who is sagacious because one may in the process of showing kind gestures end up not lying down on green pastures.

You’ve been out of job for months, why not pick up your phone and make a call, you’ve just graduated from school and you’ve made several applications, why not check your mailbox, possibly a job offer awaits you, or probably you want to be you own boss, hey! Anything is possible, go get a loan regardless of the bad economy, you’re not sure of where to get a product, my dear, ask, you’re not sure of the course to study in the university or polytechnic, hmmm, please, ask questions. It will technically cost you nothing when you ask.

A closer look at the words TASK and ASK, shows that the letter ‘T’ is absent in ‘ASK.’ This is what it implies, ‘T’ stands for trust, and you trust that when you ask you’ll receive, just as the Bible tells us, “Ask and it shall be given unto you…” We trust that God will hear us that’s why we pray to him.

Fear is the number one barrier that hinders many from asking. Personally, I have cleared my doubts by asking. It is not a big task to ask. Voice out! It’s better late than never, don’t die in silence. People are not magicians to know that all is not well with you.

ASK could be summarized as, taking positive;

Actions

Sincerely

Knowing it will benefits you!

1 Like

Re: ASK: It’s Not A Big Task by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2016
samueldinho:
I’ve had cause to interrelate with people who were in dire need of something, but somehow due to inferiority complex or fear of the unknown lack the courage to ask. I’m of the opinion that these people don’t understand the fact that what they need or want, could be given to them at the snap of their fingers. Going by what is happening today in our communities, many have relented in offering a cup of cold one to someone who is thirsty. Despite the evil that abounds in our society today, I want say that there are still many out there, who still show love, who show empathy, who are considerate, who take the risk to practice what they’re taught in churches or mosques. I want to state hear that it doesn’t only take one who is kind or merciful to assist a folk or a stranger but it takes one who is sagacious because one may in the process of showing kind gestures end up not lying down on green pastures.

You’ve been out of job for months, why not pick up your phone and make a call, you’ve just graduated from school and you’ve made several applications, why not check your mailbox, possibly a job offer awaits you, or probably you want to be you own boss, hey! Anything is possible, go get a loan regardless of the bad economy, you’re not sure of where to get a product, my dear, ask, you’re not sure of the course to study in the university or polytechnic, hmmm, please, ask questions. It will technically cost you nothing when you ask.

A closer look at the words TASK and ASK, shows that the letter ‘T’ is absent in ‘ASK.’ This is what it implies, ‘T’ stands for trust, and you trust that when you ask you’ll receive, just as the Bible tells us, “Ask and it shall be given unto you…” We trust that God will hear us that’s why we pray to him.

Fear is the number one barrier that hinders many from asking. Personally, I have cleared my doubts by asking. It is not a big task to ask. Voice out! It’s better late than never, don’t die in silence. People are not magicians to know that all is not well with you.

ASK could be summarized as, taking positive;

Actions

Sincerely

Knowing it will benefits you!

Truth

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Monday / Business Plan / Palm Kernel Oil Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.