Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! (1280 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by mankindoneal(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Six months three weeks alsatian male dog with liver colour albino eyes,very neat,never poo in his cage nor pee until let out(only your desired space),aggresive to strangers but friendly to the family. This is your ideal home security dog,available for your grabs at a very affordable price. Contact or watsapp 08033474742. Free delivery!

Re: Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by Patented: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
why in the world are u virtually choking the dog. give the dog some length of leash to play around with na. Haba!!

5 Likes

Re: Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by mankindoneal(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Patented:
why in the world are u virtually choking the dog. give the dog some length of leash to play around with na. Haba!!
just for the pictures... Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by Sirmuel1(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Patented:

Hahaha! grin
Re: Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
mankindoneal:
just for the pictures... Don't say what you don't know

FROM THE PIC THE DOG IS CHOKING TO DEATH ALREADY.

NO ONE'S GONNA BUY A DEAD DOG!

LOL! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by olisafincy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM THE PIC THE DOG IS CHOKING TO DEATH ALREADY.

NO ONE'S GONNA BUY A DEAD DOG!

LOL! cheesy
lolz
Re: Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by TheHeGoat: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Go and drop that bag of bones in the bush.
Re: Buy Me! Buy Me!! Buy Me!!! by TheHeGoat: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Bunny Rabbits In Portharcourt / 10months Old Imported Male Slant Back Gsd For Sale...with Tatoo On The Ear / What Breed And Gender Of Dog Do I Need To Start Dog Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.