Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

You Can Make It In Business If You Are Ready To Pay The Little Price - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Make It In Business If You Are Ready To Pay The Little Price (602 Views)

Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make It In Business If You Are Ready To Pay The Little Price by fxid10(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
From the experience i share with you in the morning, were you able to take note of the price Emmanuel had to pay to attract and enjoy the good things of life? Let’s look at them together.
Firstly, while other laborers were busy spending their hard earned money on things that were not very necessary, Emmanuel was saving his money, knowing fully well that money will be needed to start any business idea that will come his way. That was a price, not so?
Secondly, he was humble enough to go and meet somebody in that line of business to learn. And when he was taught, he applied everything he was told – where to buy, how to buy, where to sell and how to sell, even how to make customers and interact with them. Even when he faced a big challenge, he paid the price of doing all he could to continue the business.
So the question now is, am I ready to pay the price needed for me to succeed? The price sometimes could be learning a skill, it could be attending a seminar, it could be reading a book or visiting my blog to get business ideas and how to run them. You must be ready to learn. Learn things that will bring money into your pocket. Associate with people who are doing very well financially and learn from them. If you do all of these, you will surely become successful.

(1) (Reply)

Aso Villa Demo Day Idea Pitching Platform...who Else Got A Message From Them. / LATEST ARRIVAL! Imported Elegant Rivet Diamond Dial Bracelet Women Leather Watch / Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.