Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Delta Igbos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Delta Igbos (39415 Views)

I Noticed Delta Igbos Have That Wafi Attitude / Delta Igbos In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Umu Igbo ibem. Biko ka anyi hapu ndi nkewa ndia. Ha choro ibute nkewa na ime Onwe anyi.

Chukwu agaghi ekwe.

Igbo amaka. Igbo nwere mmadu.

Chukwu gozie ala Igbo niile.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbos by Ugomba(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rocktation:

Who stays at ogbomosho abeg? Isn't this a totally tactless way to figure out who is a yoruba and who isn't?
whats this talking

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ikeg48:

You are so lucky that I don't want to give the savage OP the satisfaction of having this thread progress, if not, I'll make you regret quoting me. Ashewo Biatch. F2k off my mention...child of a benin slave.
All your female children yet unborn are the biatches, slaves and ashewos, not I. Savage piece of garbage wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=18pt]Naira-Land has become Igbo-Land.

Alleluia grin grin[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by honourhim: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
globe16:
I dont really care about non SE igbos although I acknowledge a few of them.. seems like many of them have been conquered by divide and rule mentality.. I even saw one ikwerre man trying to bash igbos.. ikwerre of all people.. smh, it's we SE folks that have caused this, lets treat these people like they treat us.. simples

Ikwerre is not our brother but Anioma Ogwashoukwu Asaba and some other Delta igbos plus Ndoki, Etche and Ogba Egbema in Rivers state are all our brothers. I love them and whole heartedly see them as Igbos.

Arc Bishop Chukwuma is from Delta State but he is always proud of being an Igbo. You can see a good number of them here who are proud of their Igbo origin so we cant brush them aside. They are our beloved brothers and i'm proud of them.
As for Ikwerre? Pls forget them. They are not our brothers and i dont care about them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbos by Nomswag: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

All your female children yet unborn are the biatches, slaves and ashewos, not I. Savage piece of garbage wink
sist don't mind dat idiot....he won claim relationship
Re: Delta Igbos by Igboid: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
honourhim:

Ikwerre is not our brother but Anioma Ogwashoukwu Asaba and some other Delta igbos plus Ndoki, Etche and Ogba Egbema in Rivers state are all our brothers. I love them and whole heartedly see them as Igbos.

Arc Bishop Chukwuma is from Delta State but he is always proud of being an Igbo. You can see a good number of them here who are proud of their Igbo origin so we cant brush them aside. They are our beloved brothers and i'm proud of them.
As for Ikwerre? Pls forget them. They are not our brothers and i dont care about them.

Ikwerres took that joke too far. Their Igbo denial degenerated rapidly to Igbophobia.

I only pity the Proud Igbo ones amongst them. They will need to start asserting themselves more, online and offline.

They can start by forming a forum where real research on Origin story of Ikwerre towns are discussed and the Bini joke promoted by Relechi Ramadi and his co travellers eviscerated.

7 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Ugomba(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Your female relatives are the filthy things, not! cheesy

Masters indeed. It shows education is no guarantor of class. Take a pig out of the dung pit, but you can't take the dung pit out of the pig.

Now stop quoting me, I feel defiled exchanging words with your ilk.

Fvck away, keep fcking away, never stop fvcking away and consider yourself henceforth ignored.

hahahahahahahahaha. She is pained o.
Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Largas:
Umu Igbo ibem. Biko ka anyi hapu ndi nkewa ndia. Ha choro ibute nkewa na ime Onwe anyi.
Chukwu agaghi ekwe.
Igbo amaka. Igbo nwere mmadu.
Chukwu gozie ala Igbo niile.
Nsogbu adịrọ nwanne m. . .

Ngwere rịrị elu ọjị abụrọzi nwa grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nomswag:

sist don't mind dat idiot....he won claim relationship
My dear I taya o. Na by force to be Igbo?? undecided
Re: Delta Igbos by Rocktation(f): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na wa, people say dem no be igbos, e come turn to fight. Na wa oo.
Re: Delta Igbos by Igboid: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Your female relatives are the filthy things, not! cheesy

Masters indeed. It shows education is no guarantor of class. Take a pig out of the dung pit, but you can't take the dung pit out of the pig.

Now stop quoting me, I feel defiled exchanging words with your ilk.

Fvck away, keep fcking away, never stop fvcking away and consider yourself henceforth ignored.

That also applies to that AIDS stricken, half dead, sub-species of the orang utan called Ikeg48.

You have always been like this, you a woman yet you harbour so much hate.

You bring dishonor to proud Igbos of anioma origin with your Igbophobic stance and your use of "we" to project you individual and family sentiments.

Surely, you too must understand why they are angry with you. Because of your actions and words, Anioma gets attacked and ridiculed by Ndiigbo in SE.

You need to change, or at least keep your personal opinions to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Feraz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Igbos, Igbos, Igbos. . .everyday here on NL, new threads are opened about Igbos. Make una leave us be na. . .wetin sef? angry Frankly, I am tired of the numerous insults such as land grabbers being tagged upon Igbos here. It is annoying.

Can we just discuss like mature adults without calling anyone names? undecided

If they say they are not Igbos, leave them be; it doesn't stop others who see themselves as Igbos in that same region. Give them cogent reasons why they are Igbos instead of calling them slaves and if they aren't convinced, let it rest.

I met an Ikwerre person during my service year and when he speaks over the phone, people hear Igbo words and they (non-Igbos) keep insisting he's Igbo but he says he's Ikwerre. . .me, I just let them say what they want so it would not look like I am forcing an identity on someone.

Igboid:

You have always been like this, you a woman yet you harbour so much hate.
You bring dishonor to proud Igbos of anioma origin with your Igbophobic stance and your use of "we" to project you individual and family sentiments.
Surely, you too must understand why they are angry with you. Because of your actions and words, Anioma gets attacked and ridiculed by Ndiigbo in SE.
You need to change, or at least keep your personal opinions to yourself.
This is one thing I'll admit about SE Igbos despite being one myself; prolly it stems from when an Anioma person performs 'below' expectation in a position of authority, the 'Igbo' tag is automatically hung upon the person's head not minding whether the person denied being Igbo before or not. This is not in anyway supporting the numerous insults of which I also wish they can stop with the name calling.

1 Like

Re: Delta Igbos by Igboid: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rocktation:

How would you feel if an Ignorant Yoruba goes about telling people that your people are not Yorubas but are descendants of Fon people of Benin republic.

That's exactly how proud Anioma people feel about the likes of Ishilove. They must be put in check to prevent bringing ridicule and disgrace to Anioma people.

9 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Igboid: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Feraz:
Igbos, Igbos, Igbos. . .everyday here on NL, new threads are opened about Igbos. Make una leave us be na. . .wetin sef? angry Frankly, I am tired of the numerous insults such as land grabbers being tagged upon Igbos here. It is annoying.

Can we just discuss like mature adults without calling anyone names? undecided

If they say they are not Igbos, leave them be; it doesn't stop others who see themselves as Igbos in that same region. Give them cogent reasons why they are Igbos instead of calling them slaves and if they aren't convinced, let it rest.

I met an Ikwerre person during my service year and when he speaks over the phone, people hear Igbo words and they (non-Igbos) keep insisting he's Igbo but he says he's Ikwerre. . .me, I just let them say what they want so it would not look like I am forcing an identity on someone.

Ugomba and Ikechukwu are Igbos from Anioma. Get your facts straight. They are the ones treating the naysayers eff up, and rightly so.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by kettle84(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rocktation:
I think the real question should be why d'you want them to be Igbos, if they insist they are not?
it is not a question of saying they are being forced. They are Igbos but speak a variant of igbo language which is their dialect so likewise every other part of igbo land . saying that they aren't igbo is as a result of ignorance and brainwashing. They bear igbo names and speak dialects of igbo language so , they are Igbos .period!

4 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Feraz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Igboid:

Ugomba and Ikechukwu are Igbos from Anioma. Get your facts straight. They are the ones treating the naysayers eff up, and rightly so.
I know they are Igbos and I am not denying that. undecided

I just don't feel the need for the insults and maybe it is because I am tired of the numerous threads opened about Igbos here. . .
Re: Delta Igbos by Vero2sleek(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na true... Go drink ya medicine
meccuno:
Igbos are one.
Re: Delta Igbos by Rocktation(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Igboid:

How would you feel if an Ignorant Yoruba goes about telling people that your people are not Yorubas but are descendants of Fon people of Benin republic.

That's exactly how proud Anioma people feel about the likes of Ishilove. They must be put in check to prevent bringing ridicule and disgrace to Anioma people.

My guy, this is tactless too. I'm very aware that I haven't stated where I'm from on this thread, specifically 'cos I want to know (objectively) why the OP is passionate about anybody owning up to being who they insist they are not. Those who know me, know me. The untameable Ishilove included. No be me and una go drag mata wey no get head and tail.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
[size=18pt]If Delta-Igbos are not Igbo, why the historical classification of Nzeogwu as Igbo ? ? ?[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Igboid: 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ikeg48:

I'm ANIOMA you numbnut. Everybody on NL knows I am from Asaba. My fucking family is spread throughout Aniomaland, eclxcluding ika. Why would I want relationship with the likes of you and ishilove when my own BLOOD relatives that are ukwani are FREEBORNS. Myself is a descendant of a FREEBORN. the hell would I want a benin slaves relationship? I dey craze. Don't ever EVER insult me here again.

My attack to the likes of ishilove is her bringing insult to anioma when that shit have reduced entirely on NL. That's my grouse with the b1tch

Gbam! This is the Koko.

Wesley80 use to be the one that puts all these Igbophobic Ukwuani people in check here, he too started off as an Ukwuani indifferent to the Igbo tag, but slowly grew into the Igbo tag.

He seem to have left Nairaland with the loss of GEJ at the 2015 presidential election.
Re: Delta Igbos by ak47mann(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rocktation:
it seems you are enjoying yourself but always remember when you realise that NL is a friction story website it will be too late for you i visit delta state most times even my investment is there....my SE igbos love specifically asaba they are building houses like no tomorrow even my uncle own 3 properties in asaba I feel sorry for your type cool

3 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by kettle84(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
why igbo this ,igbo that thread all over Nairaland? what is your obsession about igbos. why are you people feeling insecure about Igbo's? I can see that you people are ashamed and frightened about SE/SS unity and are hell bent in division. For your information, igbo is a big tribe spreading and succeeding worldwide like never before and there is nothing anybody can do about it than to get frightened the way you people do opening threads all over the place about igbo and Igbo's.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Igbos by Igboid: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rocktation:

My guy, this is tactless too. I'm very aware that I haven't stated where I'm from on this thread, specifically 'cos I want to know (objectively) why the OP is passionate about anybody owning up to being who they insist they are not. Those who know me, know me. The untameable Ishilove included. No be me and una go drag mata wey no get head and tail.

Where exactly are you from. Come out into the light and stop creeping around.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Igbos by Rocktation(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
ak47mann:
it seems you are enjoying yourself but always remember when you realise that NL is a friction story website it will be too late for you i visit delta state most times even my investment is there....my SE igbos love specifically asaba they are building houses like no tomorrow even my uncle own 3 properties in asaba I feel sorry for your type cool

So people who own houses in the S-west too, are basically all yorubas?

I de find your point with torchlight.
Re: Delta Igbos by krasican(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ugomba:
semi-literates? Hahahahahahahaha.
I am an Engineer and currently working in a federal govt. agency.
I just rounded up my masters in Cologne, Germany just this last february.
I am not your mate, i will buy you filthy thing up and dump you in any nearest refuse dump.

Oga no b by force to be Igbo.she has her reason.eccl 9:11. Am from delta but i don't like people calling me Igbo cos a have a genuine reason.everybody has his or her opinion.abeg end d mata
Re: Delta Igbos by Igboid: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
ak47mann:

Just came back from Asaba last week, went to visit
my cousins,

The lingua franca is Igbo language, all over town, Phyno's " Fada fada" song was blasting.

Aniocha and Oshimili is as Igbo as they come. The Igbo denials there are endangered species. With the rate Onitsha is fusing into Oshimili, there can only be one outcome.

Ukwuani and Ika are the battle lines.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Oloto Is Dead / Igbo Dialects / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.