Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,381 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

2016/2017 The Year Of D Guymen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016/2017 The Year Of D Guymen (594 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: Warnings For 2018- The Year Of Greater Expectations / Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 The Year Of D Guymen by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
I am guymandspecies and i've always seen many church folks castigating guymen and even saying they will definitely face a hard and grave judgement. Some guymen are presently down with an affliction, an illness, a major financial disaster or some form of misfortune which is actually part of d vagaries of life, but church folks seem to think these guymen are suffering as a result of their bad past

For avoidance of doubt a Guyman is someone who is socially a leftist, who caught himself with some so called vices like drinking, smoking, womanizing, taking weed once in a while Yet believes that Baba God is his only hope and looks to God for his salvation. Society has castigated these set of people yet major advances in history have been achieved by "guymen" in mysterious ways. Often we see so called misfits emerging in the cutting edge of industries or ruling d so called level headed.

People avoided me at a point for my life style, church kept me at the back sit, Yet despite taking several bottles in a day or falling for a hot chick or d other sometimes I still prayed to baba God at night most times with tears in my eyes looking up to him as d only hope of my salvation.

With tears in my eyes, fears for tomorrow but with hope in the only God of my salvation, God heard my prayers and did miracles for me that only a divine hand could initiate.

My prophetic word for you all is 2016/2017 is d year of d guymen. Don't let church castigate u for your wrong habits, He knew you before you were born and can relate with your struggles. Go on your knees and pray to your only Help, d God of your lost hope, don't feel unworthy, tell Him you need Him like you need d air to survive, tell him your needs for today and your hopes for tomorrow and He'll show up with His mighty hand of deliverance, your sicknesses will be healed, your hope will be restored and your future will be assured. God is going to place you in gardens filled with gold to the dismay of "church folks". That's d word!

It's your year guymen,if you cry out He will show up.

GuymanDspecies#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Public Holiday Reversed / Arise, My Soul, Arise. / Oldest Evangelist In Nigeria, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.