Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) (1661 Views)

My Friend Dog Gave Birth To 16 Puppies / 10 Incredible Stories That Prove Dogs Are Truly A Mans Best Friend / Best Friend I Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Trini45: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Terry's death was a shock to everyone in the house, we still wish you were here running around the compound and barking when you see even common lizards.. Your heart beat stoped when we hope for more breath, your breath was lost the day your puppies were taken while they were still in your womb...we tried all we could to save your puppies when we found out you've stopped breathing,we had to cut you open to see if we could save your eleven (11) puppies just to keep the memories of you, but none survived. You understood me just like humans, you knew when my friend when he was happy and when he was sad. But now he knows sadness is more worst than being shot by a gun...now there would be no one to run around the compound, welcome my friend when he comes back from work. No one to dirty his clothes when he returns from outing...we miss you terry and i hope you rest in peace with your puppies....#TERRYELEVENLIVESON ...mods pls!

See pictures below!

3 Likes

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by dacovajnr: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
So touching Tribute to a wonderful dog cry

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
REspect bro!! I admire your love and how you honouring your dead pet...Sad tho,cant believe it but i'm touched

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by miremoses(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
RIP terry...such a beauty she was.

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by afrika4real(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Heyah! Sorry for the lost brother.

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by delishpot: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
cry cry cry I know the feeling. Sorry for your loss.
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Mckandre(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
mehn, that's a lot of dead puppies, this puppies would ve seriously been a blessing. sorry broda

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Bigflamie(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
RIP Terry. Pls accept my condolences.
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by flexyfit(f): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
ehya....so sad...I love dogs..seeing this...m so sad....sorry for ur loss bro....cc mizzyboy007

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
Don't like dogs,but r i p Terry
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry about this bro.

I really know how it feels. cry cry
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Namdeenero(m): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Take heart bro... But any idea what could have caused the death?
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by montezz(f): 8:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oh my goodness! So many pups....so sorry about that. This is sad o.
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by atoleybaba(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Take heart bro
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Trini45: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
montezz:
delishpot:
cry cry cry I know the feeling. Sorry for your loss.
montezz:
. It was even easy for my friend tho
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Trini45: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mckandre:
mehn, that's a lot of dead puppies, this puppies would ve seriously been a blessing. sorry broda
lots of blessing bro! You are right
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Trini45: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Namdeenero:
Take heart bro... But any idea what could have caused the death?
she died during labour!
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by delishpot: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Trini45:
. It was even easy for my friend tho

How so?
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Eveezy(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2016
so sorry for d loss, wow! never knew that is how they were arranged in a mother's tummy even up to d neck, am sure she died due to stress, the pups were too much for DT dog, mhen it wuld ve been a record for her kind of breed. sorry once again
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by knyte(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Sorry for d loss bro, am sure terry is in a safe place now
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Trini45: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Eveezy:
so sorry for d loss, wow! never knew that is how they were arranged in a mother's tummy even up to d neck, am sure she died due to stress, the pups were too much for DT dog, mhen it wuld ve been a record for her kind of breed. sorry once again
a very great record bro!....each of them cost about 50k or even more! depending on the gender!...the thing just taya me and my friend jare
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Trini45: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2016
delishpot:

How so?
it wasn't easy for my friend.....sorry for the error!

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by Trini45: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Terry nearly broke a record!!! Mods please move diz thread TO FP....ejo
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by KELVIN086: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Chai , e pain me sha.
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by DogLover24(f): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Trini45:
Terry's death was a shock to everyone in the house, we still wish you were here running around the compound and barking when you see even common lizards.. Your heart beat stoped when we hope for more breath, your breath was lost the day your puppies were taken while they were still in your womb...we tried all we could to save your puppies when we found out you've stopped breathing,we had to cut you open to see if we could save your eleven (11) puppies just to keep the memories of you, but none survived. You understood me just like humans, you knew when my friend when he was happy and when he was sad. But now he knows sadness is more worst than being shot by a gun...now there would be no one to run around the compound, welcome my friend when he comes back from work. No one to dirty his clothes when he returns from outing...we miss you terry and i hope you rest in peace with your puppies....#TERRYELEVENLIVESON ...mods pls!

See pictures below!

so sorry for your loss. This is one of the worse feelings ever.

1 Like

Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by CertifiedSamuel: 1:32am On Jun 19, 2016
The memories of my male samoyed dog who actually died last year is still fresh in my head. So, I can relate with how losing a dog feels.

Take heart bro. It is well.
Re: "Terry(my Best Friend's Dog) Death And Her Puppies Was A Shocker".. (pics) by GURION: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Trini45:

See pictures below!

Ouch!!! This still touches a nerve in me...

Lost my dog over 20yrs ago. She lived to be over 13yrs.
I have just recently started nursing the idea of getting another dog. In retrospect...maybe the pain of her loss would have been bearable if we had puppies from her.

My sympathies bro....

(1) (Reply)

Dairy of My Boerboel from the beginning he need help / Trixie Terrorista & Rexs' Boerboel X Pitbull Puppies Are Here / Caucasian Shepherd For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.