Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson (2593 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot / Why I Hid My Marriage From Public – D’banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by casnido2: 1:57am On Jun 17, 2016
Mercy Johnson is as real it it's gets. She doesn't hide her admiration for her peers especially Genevieve Nnaji. She opened up to City people magazine on the first time they met

Ahh! The first time I met her, my friend took me there. When we got to where she was, I became nervous. I told my friend “no let me hide in your boot.” And I did. I got into her boot. (laughs) Can you imagine I came to see her and when I got there I wanted to run back. I jumped into my friends boot. So, when she came out of the hotel, I could not see her, I could only hear her voice.
The 2nd time I saw her was on set. When she came down and I met her she said ahh! Mercy I like your movies and I started crying. I was in tears of joy. I said Aunty Genevieve......

click here to read full story ==>>>> http://www.strictly9ja.com/latest/how-i-hid-in-a-car-boot-the-first-time-i-met-genevieve-nnaji-mercy-johnson/

Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by olayinka807: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Nice memory. at least u ar not feeling too big to talk about your past.
Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by nerodenero: 7:30am On Jun 17, 2016
Ephesians 4:2 - With all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love
Humility will take you to highest place you never expected.
Luke 1:52- "He has brought down rulers from their thrones, And has exalted those who were humble.
Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by Adaezeagu(f): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2016
i love mercy
Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by Pamelayoung: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
I just love this Mercy she is indeed a unique character
Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by simplyglow: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by ziggy3579: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Which kind lie b dis one again cry , wen me sef don make am I go find one big lie. cos rich men lie dey make sense even when it doesn't
Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by Politicalidiot: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
okk
Re: How I Hid In A Car Boot The First Time I Met Genevieve Nnaji - Mercy Johnson by jaymichael(m): 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pamelayoung:
I just love this Mercy she is indeed a unique character
No be lie.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Dayo Amusa Is A Beauty To Behold In New Assorted Photos / Have Adekunle Gold And Simi Broken Up? / Headies Awards Release Nominations For 2016 Award Show (Full list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.