Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Erase All Content And Settings On Your Iphone, Ipad Permanently - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Erase All Content And Settings On Your Iphone, Ipad Permanently (1081 Views)

Latest 9mobile Free Browsing Cheats Settings For Opera Mini / 3 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently From A Pendrive / How To Play PC Games On Your Android, Iphone, Ipad And Windows Mobile Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erase All Content And Settings On Your Iphone, Ipad Permanently by FrMalone: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2016
If you don't use your iPhone or iPad any more, you'd better erase the device data permanently. Dr.Fone for iOS provides an easy and safe way to wipe all the videos, audios, history and more on your iDevice. The erased data can not be recovered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUs0fT7PlPo

Workable Devices with iOS 9 and former:
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S/5C/5, iPhone 4S/4
iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad with Retina display
Re: Erase All Content And Settings On Your Iphone, Ipad Permanently by cara4: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
We prefer you Safewiper iPhone Data Eraser, which is the most perfect and safest application for your iPhone to erase data including messages, contacts, photos, notes and more.

How to Delete/Merge Duplicate Contacts from iPhone

How to Delete Call History from iPhone Permanently

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Format My Window Xp My Self From A Old Compact Computer? / Bashox..com Is The Best Blog For Computer Hacks And News + More / Please Who Has A Fairly Used Laptop 4gb Ram 320 Or 500gb Hdd Intel Core I3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.