Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus (1740 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Sanusi Bags 2013 Central Bank Governor Award For Sub-saharan Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus by naija4life(f): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2006
Unbeknowest to many, My school here, EMU pays as much as $300 for each student an agent was able to bring to EMU and many people have been making a lot of money through this. I wnt to use this opportunity to present to you esteemed Nairalanders, epcially those saying they're still looking for jobs and they're graduates, If you're diligent, you cam make as much as $12,000 ever semester.

So, if you're interested, just holla on naijaland@gmail.com

You can also visit the following websites for more info:

EMU Website:                             http://emu.edu.tr
Naijaland Agents Website:         http://continue.to/naijaland

HINT: Its actually simple, just approach any High School proprietor and tell him/her about EMU. Informational and promotional Leaflets can be sent to on demand.

Re: Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus by naija4life(f): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2006
EMU liason office contact in Nigeria:
Re: Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus by naija4life(f): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2006
Time is running out, interested nairalanders should contact me ASAP
Re: Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus by naija4life(f): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2006
Going Going gone, the response is really wonderful, now we nairalanders can reap from the fruits of our labou
Re: Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus by ugodaniel(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2006
Thanks naija4life, maY God bless you for sharing this info with us
Re: Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus by bindex(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2007
Make sure you have sponsors that are rich enough to take care of you, there are no jobs and even if u get a job it will only feed you and nothing more it wont even pay your bills for you. if you know your parents are not rich enough stay away from cyprus, the school (emu ) is a very excellent school but make sure, just make sure that your parents or sponsors have enough to take care of you because so many Nigerians students go there and end up on the streets. i have 2 younger brothers there and i have visited the place twice the place is cool and ok but its only for the rich so husslers should stay away because its not a place that is meant for them you will get a very good and quality education there but at a very expensive rate because its very expensive out there and no work to get you going if your parents are not rich enough
Re: Nigerian Sub-agents Nedded For Emu University, Cyprus by neyocrystal: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
What of middle class

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Internet Banking / How Do I Get Shampoo/soap/perfume Making Items? / Become A Shared Shortcode Owner In 24hrs With Control Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.