Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals (713 Views)

​Should Fruits Be Eaten Before, After Or During Meals? / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? / 3 Reasons Why You Should Drink More Water During Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals by miezy(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Do Not Read This Unless You Are Frustrated As Hell With The Excess Ugly Fat Hanging Off Your Belly,Arms,Hips And Even Your Face That Lowers Your Self Confidence.
Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight.
Lets be realistic....
It's very frustrating to climb on the scale,weigh yourself and discovered that you are not losing weight,especially if you have been following a weight loss diet for a while or watching what you eat.
But you see,if you are trying to lose weight and the excess fat is not coming off or you are not seeing the result on the scale,there is a specific reason for it.
And in this post,I'll give you the major reason why...
Are you Ready?
Let's go...
----Eating More Calories Than You Burn.
Our bodies store up any extra calories and fats that we eat,if we do not burn them through vigorous movement and workout,those calories will continue to accumulate and cause weight gain.
There are also a group of people that don't eat much,but they drink their calories.I am talking about individuals that drink coke,fanta,alcohol,malting,Hi malt,processed orange juice etc.
These drinks contain a lot of sugar too,and could contribute to your weight gain,even if you are eating small meals.
When it comes to losing weight,what you put in your mouth is the most important thing you have to pay attention to.That is because,the #1 reason why people get fat is when they eat more calories than their body burns.
And if you want to lose weight,you need to cut down on your consumption of some fatty foods.
Here's a list of 7 Foods that are highlyfattening.
#1-Soft Drinks.
#2-Processed fruit juice.
#3-White chocolate(Milk).
#4-Cookies And Doughnuts.
#5-Ice-cream.
#6-Sugar Sweetened tea.
#7-Processed foods like-potato crisps,Gala,biscuits etc.
If there is any food that you eat on this list,I want you to do all you can to cut down on your consumption of those foods.
If you consume any of the foods above regularly and in excess,you will gain more and more weight over time.
And if you are currently looking to lose weight or you've started your weight loss journey and you are still eating any of the foods in the list above...
Then you need to cut down on your consumption of these fattening foods right away.
If you don't,you may not see any significant result in your weight loss,so do all you can to avoid these foods.
And if you are looking for a way to eat healthy and lose weight and become slimmer with a flatter belly.Then Visit www.naijafatloss..com For More Info.

Re: Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals by queenoflafia(f): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2016
As I saw Nigerian meal,I thought amala will be among o grin
Re: Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals by miezy(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Amala is not a fat burning food
Re: Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals by Smartanthony: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
what about mgbaduga(akpu)
Re: Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals by miezy(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Amala,fufu(akpu),eba are not fat burning food
They contain high calories.If you are on a weight loss journey,you should walk away from the above foods.
For foods that will help you lose weight/burn belly fat
Visit www.naijafatloss..com
Re: Revealed!how To Lose Weight/burn Belly Fat Using Nigerian Meals by miezy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
miezy:
Do Not Read This Unless You Are Frustrated As Hell With The Excess Ugly Fat Hanging Off Your Belly,Arms,Hips And Even Your Face That Lowers Your Self Confidence.
Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight.
Lets be realistic....
It's very frustrating to climb on the scale,weigh yourself and discovered that you are not losing weight,especially if you have been following a weight loss diet for a while or watching what you eat.
But you see,if you are trying to lose weight and the excess fat is not coming off or you are not seeing the result on the scale,there is a specific reason for it.
And in this post,I'll give you the major reason why...
Are you Ready?
Let's go...
----Eating More Calories Than You Burn.
Our bodies store up any extra calories and fats that we eat,if we do not burn them through vigorous movement and workout,those calories will continue to accumulate and cause weight gain.
There are also a group of people that don't eat much,but they drink their calories.I am talking about individuals that drink coke,fanta,alcohol,malting,Hi malt,processed orange juice etc.
These drinks contain a lot of sugar too,and could contribute to your weight gain,even if you are eating small meals.
When it comes to losing weight,what you put in your mouth is the most important thing you have to pay attention to.That is because,the #1 reason why people get fat is when they eat more calories than their body burns.
And if you want to lose weight,you need to cut down on your consumption of some fatty foods.
Here's a list of 7 Foods that are highlyfattening.
#1-Soft Drinks.
#2-Processed fruit juice.
#3-White chocolate(Milk).
#4-Cookies And Doughnuts.
#5-Ice-cream.
#6-Sugar Sweetened tea.
#7-Processed foods like-potato crisps,Gala,biscuits etc.
If there is any food that you eat on this list,I want you to do all you can to cut down on your consumption of those foods.
If you consume any of the foods above regularly and in excess,you will gain more and more weight over time.
And if you are currently looking to lose weight or you've started your weight loss journey and you are still eating any of the foods in the list above...
Then you need to cut down on your consumption of these fattening foods right away.
If you don't,you may not see any significant result in your weight loss,so do all you can to avoid these foods.
And if you are looking for a way to eat healthy and lose weight and become slimmer with a flatter belly.Then Visit www.naijafatloss..com For More Info.

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help:a Young Model By Name Chinenye Had Gas Explosion & Needs Help / Don’t Plan To Breastfeed Your Baby? 10 Reasons You Should / Baby Girl Born With Adult-sized Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.