Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone (1000 Views)

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone by Flexygist: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
Poor Peter Okoye, he never knew that his solo practice of the Psquare song ‘E je ajo’ will cause alot of ripples and criticism. Since the twins decided to start this solo business, none of them has gotten that attention that they craved for like they did as Psquare.These days, Paul has been busy inside the studio cooking songs and producing songs while Peter has been getting solo endorsements and performing his songs. But yesterday, while practicing for his Rock with Mr.P show, holding on June 23, he sang P-Square’s hit song E je ajo. He added that there is no negative energy performing it but the group fans have hit him so hard.One asked “Sir P, seriously I don’t like this. What did the other Sir P did that is unforgivable...” another added “I can’t stand to watch any of you guys’ individual performance because it annoys me and i prefer the P-square name not the Mr.P or whatever it is and i will continue to love you guys performance when you come together but as at now, i can’t stand it.”“This is cheating. Stop performing P-square songs. Perform as Mr.P, get your own personal recorded songs performed. This is scam. You shouldn’t be getting shows and those who are giving you shows are only killing P-square the more. If it were to be other groups, you will be sued for this. But your brother still loves you. He is not making any move about it” a disgusted fan said.

Peter responded “Sued!” and laughed

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/17/peter-okoye-in-trouble-for-practicing-p-square-hit-song-alone/

Re: Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone by cruzita(f): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
their wahala don tire me

let them do whatever they like with their life
Re: Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone by crazymommy(f): 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mtcheww...where is the trouble??am still searching for the trouble you said peter is in....
Re: Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone by ever811(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
what if I advice u to let those guys be and mind ur own business?
Re: Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone by ShutdownBrown24(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye In Trouble For Practicing P-square Hit Song Alone by olayinka807: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
That shouldn`t be a problem smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Anna Barner Looking Sexy In Hot Bikini Dress / This Beautiful Lady Was Declared Among Missing People By DAILY MAIL / Again!! Jesus 'apears' At Catholic Church In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.