Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria (2243 Views)

Nigeria Air: Qatar & Ethiopian Airlines Compete To Own Largest Share / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Citizens Of 80 Countries Can Now Enter Qatar Visa-free ( Nigeria Not Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by dmariowizzy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
is this true ?... please if its true.. who knows when the ban will end or is it permanent.. please share your views.
Re: Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
dmariowizzy:
is this true ?... please if its true.. who knows when the ban will end or is it permanent.. please share your views.

Where did you get your news from?
Re: Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by dmariowizzy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
justwise:

Where did you get your news from?

a visa agent told me and a friend of mine in Qatar confirmed it, he said its true.... if was banned till further notice.... you can make enquiry also and let me know what you found... thanks..
Re: Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
dmariowizzy:

a visa agent told me and a friend of mine in Qatar confirmed it, he said its true.... if was banned till further notice.... you can make enquiry also and let me know what you found... thanks..

Both of them are either lying or talking nonsense.

They banned visa to Nigerians and it never get published anywhere?
Re: Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by elijah101(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Na person them dey ban no be the full country , Haba ... Na so Nigeria spoil reach
Re: Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by dmariowizzy(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2016
i was surprised oh... the guy was saying I'll have to go get ghana passport then apply from there... the visa agent...
Re: Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by justwise(m): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2016
dmariowizzy:
i was surprised oh... the guy was saying I'll have to go get ghana passport then apply from there... the visa agent...

That is when your ban will be truly effective

4 Likes

Re: Qatar Visa Banned In Nigeria by dmariowizzy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
justwise:
[/b]
That is when your ban will be truly effective
thanks for the info..

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Cost Of Transportation From kogi To Ibadan / Malivelihood Gifted Fiance Hotel In Ibadan / Paris France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.