Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers (4175 Views)

16 Amazing Android Smartphones Below ₦20000 Naira In Nigeria / Best Android Launchers Available On Google Play Store / Let's Show Off Our Phone Launchers, Themes & Cool Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by cuulgeek(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
One of the most amazing feature of Android is the fact that one can customise/personalise it to run the way one feels or pleases. It is for this reason that I present seven of the most amazing Android Launchers.

7. GOOGLE NOW LAUNCHER

The killer feature of the Launcher from Google Inc is the good way with which it integrates with google search feature. Google Now cards can be easily reached by swiping to the right of your Home screen. The OK Google of the launcher is a little hyper-active but makes the launcher drag a bit on low-end phones. Google just used the launcher to push their products to more users. I love the fact that when it comes to functionality, it does a pretty good job most especially if you are someone who’s always using Google Search.

6. SMART LAUNCHER

This is a launcher that I love because of the way it presents apps. If you are someone that is very organised, you will most likely fall in love with this home replacement app. It categorises your apps with respect to functionality, an information it derives from Google Play. It portrays a material design and uses little system resources that means you are less likely to get a lag as a result of this launcher.

Full Post here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/7-amazing-android-launchers/

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by kecee99(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
la click la lick a dog poo.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by HzRF(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Smart lumcher na baba

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by majour(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
When it comes to launchers, non beats the NEXT LAUNCHER 3D, if u like simplicity and beauty like me, get this baby

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by khalhokage(m): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2016
majour:
When it comes to launchers, non beats the NEXT LAUNCHER 3D, if u like simplicity and beauty like me, get this baby

That is beauty? lol

7 Likes

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by majour(m): 6:50am On Jun 18, 2016
khalhokage:

That is beauty? lol
show me ur definition of beauty
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by khalhokage(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2016
majour:
show me ur definition of beauty
Ok o, these are simple and beautiful, the 1st one is the most recent.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by majour(m): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2016
khalhokage:

Ok o, these are simple and beautiful, the last one is the most recent.
OK o, for ur liking, I don't like a screen with such random displays, on phone and on a system I love a clean screen, guess to each his own. I use gestures to access all my important apps

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by RitzyPrince(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Android wahala, that's how they customize till the phone bricks....one thing I noticed about android users is that it seem there's always something to add to the phone, like infinite customization. U only get sense when you get the phone bricked and need spend lots of cash to bring it back to life....iOS rules mehn, simple, classy and satisfying tongue
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by Efostick(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2016
majour:

Your idea of simplicity lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Nova launcher is awesome.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2016
Efostick:

the copy ninja
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by iceberryose(m): 8:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Mine

3 Likes

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by majour(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Efostick:

Weak
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by augster(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2016
RitzyPrince:
Android wahala, that's how they customize till the phone bricks....one thing I noticed about android users is that it seem there's always something to add to the phone, like infinite customization. U only get sense when you get the phone bricked and need spend lots of cash to bring it back to life....iOS rules mehn, simple, classy and satisfying tongue
this your post shows that you know nothing about android... iOS and that boring launcher undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by geedot: 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Mine..

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by gameboy727(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Mine.

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by kingDELE(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2016
majour:
na so I bin dey deciv my sef until I meet Atom Launcher.... I like Next Launcher b4. But now I am rocking Atom
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by krozay(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mine is Nova launcher

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by krozay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
More

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by majour(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
kingDELE:
na so I bin dey deciv my sef until I meet Atom Launcher.... I like Next Launcher b4. But now I am rocking Atom
Let me see the interface
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by Donbigi2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stock gionee ui

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Team stock. Wetin concern me concern launcher, I don't have time to be wasting on customization when the stock gives me what I want.

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by kingDELE(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
majour:
Let me see the interface
take a look

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by majour(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
kingDELE:
take a look
cool, wud try it

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by MrOra(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
RitzyPrince:
In all my years of using android it has never bricked. What are you looking for here sef? Android is bad so whyd you want to read this?. grin
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
They talk simplicity, shout it? Preach it! But yet lacks it!!! Everything me Launcher! Simply d Best!

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by rednuth(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
cool one
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by KCode: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smart launcher does the job pretty well, organizes all your apps into categories, easy and less lag.

1 Like

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by CzarRex: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
mine

Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by cuulgeek(m): 1:37am On Jun 19, 2016
HzRF:
Smart lumcher na baba

Smart Launcher is cool. It's on the list
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by BluePearls(m): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Launchers sit on your battery and ram like a dead weight. I tried the blackberry launcher, pretty nice but the two reasons stated is why I uninstalled it and why I don't use any.
Re: 7 Of The Most Amazing Android Launchers by Godwin978(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2016
khalhokage:

Ok o, these are simple and beautiful, the 1st one is the most recent.
Boss put me through. which launcher is thàt? pls reply i wana i have it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Whatsapp Snap And Snapchat / How To Know Which Network One Is Calling / Glo Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.