Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,939 members, 7,848,784 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Christians Should Marry Before 25years. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Marry Before 25years. (433 Views)

Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by JerryQ: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
i am about to set it off here. i know this topic will attract the most of Christians. Yes, it is intentional. My actual thinking is that "Christians should marry On time". The reason for this is not so we can have more time to produce more children to outnumber the other religion.

Lets face it, Most christian brothers of marriageable age are still single because of money. Many of these single brothers yearning to marry don't have enough means to take care of themselves before we talk about money to buy NAN 1 & 2 for Baby. I am not talking about money to be extravagant, i am talking about money to satisfy your purpose. The problem is not that they don't have money, rather it is that they are okay with the situation. Like being at peace in Zion, they don't see a need yet to be aggressive in their spirit and take the battle to the enemies camp reclaiming the Job that has been stolen from them "Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch". When i say marry on time, i mean come up higher in your pocket that you can afford being married. I mean, get to work. Faith it but also work it. Start the business your family should run on. You don't have all the time, you are loosing strength and Momentum. The devil is trying to trick you to a corner so you don't settle your finances and then not settle your family.

Don't forget brothers, If you delay your marriage you will soon start "burning". You know it is better to marry than to burn. What do you do when your emotions start longing for Sex? How do you control it when you are 35years. Don't forget you have been controlling is since were 14years. How long will this continue, sooner than later many christian i know loose control when age starts being unfriendly. The Devil knows if you can't get married on time, its a function of time before "most likely" you fall into immorality. Ask Brother Samson, if you think am wrong. His problem started when he tried to marry but could not. Just a minute before you tell me marriage is not the cure of immorality. i can show you to some Christians who struggled with fornication until they married. For us as Christians, married is God's divine solution to our sex drive. Please, don't pray to God remove your sex drive if you keep falling into fornication and you are born again (sad right!). You need the sex drive, Maybe its time to ask God to help you settle down and marry the Woman of your dream that can give you enough "bedmatics". Remember Power, money and sex are man's biggest challenges. You can easily overcome sex via marriage except you have the calling to be a Eunuch for

I know i have been hard on the brothers here, now to my single sister waiting for brother to come propose. He hasn't come yet maybe because he doesn't earn enough cash to carter for the family. Help him with this area. Help him learn how to make and manage money. Buy him books on the subject, help him attend programs where he can learn about money. Pray for him too, so his faith can be strong to fight it through, talk to him about his desires, fears and worries and be a conducive environment where he can be free. Now, this is real work but don't forget you have been packaged to help you. You are anointed for this. Even as you do all these, you can also start a work that can bring in some of the cash. Men, 50 + 40 is 90. Do what you can to solve the "money problem". If you don't solve the money problem you will have problem in your family, quote me anywhere.

Anyway, i have taking some time to write this "letter" hoping that you will do all to keep your faith. No matter what life throws at you, keep the faith. I await your reply.
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by urahara(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
JerryQ:
i am about to set it off here. i know this topic will attract the most of Christians. Yes, it is intentional. My actual thinking is that "Christians should marry On time". The reason for this is not so we can have more time to produce more children to outnumber the other religion.

Lets face it, Most christian brothers of marriageable age are still single because of money. Many of these single brothers yearning to marry don't have enough means to take care of themselves before we talk about money to buy NAN 1 & 2 for Baby. I am not talking about money to be extravagant, i am talking about money to satisfy your purpose. The problem is not that they don't have money, rather it is that they are okay with the situation. Like being at peace in Zion, they don't see a need yet to be aggressive in their spirit and take the battle to the enemies camp reclaiming the Job that has been stolen from them "Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch". When i say marry on time, i mean come up higher in your pocket that you can afford being married. I mean, get to work. Faith it but also work it. Start the business your family should run on. You don't have all the time, you are loosing strength and Momentum. The devil is trying to trick you to a corner so you don't settle your finances and then not settle your family.

Don't forget brothers, If you delay your marriage you will soon start "burning". You know it is better to marry than to burn. What do you do when your emotions start longing for Sex? How do you control it when you are 35years. Don't forget you have been controlling is since were 14years. How long will this continue, sooner than later many christian i know loose control when age starts being unfriendly. The Devil knows if you can't get married on time, its a function of time before "most likely" you fall into immorality. Ask Brother Samson, if you think am wrong. His problem started when he tried to marry but could not. Just a minute before you tell me marriage is not the cure of immorality. i can show you to some Christians who struggled with fornication until they married. For us as Christians, married is God's divine solution to our sex drive. Please, don't pray to God remove your sex drive if you keep falling into fornication and you are born again (sad right!). You need the sex drive, Maybe its time to ask God to help you settle down and marry the Woman of your dream that can give you enough "bedmatics". Remember Power, money and sex are man's biggest challenges. You can easily overcome sex via marriage except you have the calling to be a Eunuch for

I know i have been hard on the brothers here, now to my single sister waiting for brother to come propose. He hasn't come yet maybe because he doesn't earn enough cash to carter for the family. Help him with this area. Help him learn how to make and manage money. Buy him books on the subject, help him attend programs where he can learn about money. Pray for him too, so his faith can be strong to fight it through, talk to him about his desires, fears and worries and be a conducive environment where he can be free. Now, this is real work but don't forget you have been packaged to help you. You are anointed for this. Even as you do all these, you can also start a work that can bring in some of the cash. Men, 50 + 40 is 90. Do what you can to solve the "money problem". If you don't solve the money problem you will have problem in your family, quote me anywhere.

Anyway, i have taking some time to write this "letter" hoping that you will do all to keep your faith. No matter what life throws at you, keep the faith. I await your reply.

(1) (Reply)

Top Pastors/prophets And Their Accesses / Avoiding Pre Marital Sex The Only Way. / Life In Lagos: Members Throw Pastor Out During Church Service On Sunday(video &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.