Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Islamic Agenda Reaching It's Deadliest Momentum In Nigeria!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Agenda Reaching It's Deadliest Momentum In Nigeria!!! (770 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / The Islamic Agenda Of Buhari Government Is Still On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Agenda Reaching It's Deadliest Momentum In Nigeria!!! by Honesty007(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
I can sense religious trouble looming ahead.Christians would no longer be afraid to die anymore and i tell you that we are about reaching that Stage now.
Why? It is because the Redzones-Totally populated Muslim areas would be Evangelized by Christian Missionaries.In the heat of such daring steps,Christians would be killed En- masse
The bible has spelt out hatred as one sign of the coming of christ.Christianity is the Most hated Religion Now!!!
Let us see how the Islamic Agenda is gathering it's final Momentum.
1)Hostage taking of Christian Girls/women Boys and Men
2)Forceful conversion of Christians into Islam faith
3)Buying of lands by Muslims in a particular state and reselling to Muslims
4)Taking over of Missionary schools by the Federal Government is a secret Islamic Agenda.
5)Hoarding of capital by the PMB led Federal Government in the camouflage name of tackling corruption
6)Enticement of Christian girls and ladies by Islamic priests, sheiks etc with Money
7)The economic hardship would have a greater toll on christians.Why we get homeless,are hungry,are not paid salaries.Moslems are getting Money, getting paid in all sectors of the economy secretly.Islamic funds are ensuring that they lack nothing.
Sooner or later,it would get to a stage that when ther is palpable hunger in the land, Christians may resort to begging!!
The Muslims would see this but ask for a price and that would be that before they can feed us, we MUST CONVERT TO ISLAM RELIGION!!!!
GOD FORBID!!

I sound this note of warning 'Let every Christian know that their lives are in God's hands!!!
Do not COMMIT YOUR TRUST,YOUR LOYALTY,YOUR HOPE AND SECURITY INTO THE HAND OF MAN OR ANY MOSLEM!!!!

ANOTHER OF THEIR PLANS WOULD BE TO TAKE AWAY OUR MOST SACRED PROPERTIES,DEVOTION ALL IN THE NAME OF BUSINESS.
IN FACT ANY CHRISTIAN THAT IS NOT LOOSING THINGS NOW FOR THE SAKE OF CHRIST IS NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN.
IF YOU ARE THE TYPE THAT IS LOOKING FOR A MEANS TO SAVE YOUR LIFE,THEN YOU WOULD SIN AGAINST GOD AND SELL YOUR BIRTHRIGHT JUST AS WE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS HAVE ALREADY DONE.
NOW WE ARE ALL SUFFERING.

CHRISTIANS SHOULD BE UNITED, GET OUR OWN PROPERTIES,SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER SPIRITUALLY.FEED OUR OWN HUNGERED AND HOMELESS.NOW IS THE TIME TO RETURN BACK TO GOD.
WE NEED A GREAT HUMBLE REFLECTION.
The depression that is coming would force many unstable christians to Deny Christ!!!
If we LOOOSE OUR HOPE FOR A MORSEL OF BREAD, WHERE WOULD WE SPEND OUR ETERNITY
ASK YOURSELF AS A CHRISTIAN,WHAT IS THE ESSCENCE OF SERVING GOD AND ENDING UP IN HELL
DID GOD CALL YOU TO DESTRUCTION?
SHINE YOUR EYES WELL WELL!!! ISLAM IS ALMOST UPROOTING CHRISTIANITY.
WE MUST RESPOND BACK WITH MASSIVE ENVVANGELISM,REVIVAL AND PRAYERS IN THE RED ZONES.
WE MUST PREACH TO OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS BECAUSE IF THEY DON'T REPENT,GOD'S JUDGMENT WOULD COME ON THEM.
ALL what they are wishing and praying unto their allah to happen to the Jews/christians is what GOD would repay on their own heads After Rapture!!!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Agenda Reaching It's Deadliest Momentum In Nigeria!!! by Presbulg(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2016
One of the dumbest things I've been unfortunate to read in my life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Stories: Faith, Trust And Hope. / My Wife And I Hate Church / There Is No Way Biafra Will Not Come - Prophet Josiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.