Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Christians Should Marry Before 25years. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Should Marry Before 25years. (696 Views)

Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by JerryQ: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
i am about to set it off here. i know this topic will attract the most of Christians. Yes, it is intentional. My actual thinking is that "Christians should marry On time". The reason for this is not so we can have more time to produce more children to outnumber the other religion.

Lets face it, Most christian brothers of marriageable age are still single because of money. Many of these single brothers yearning to marry don't have enough means to take care of themselves before we talk about money to buy NAN 1 & 2 for Baby. I am not talking about money to be extravagant, i am talking about money to satisfy your purpose. The problem is not that they don't have money, rather it is that they are okay with the situation. Like being at peace in Zion, they don't see a need yet to be aggressive in their spirit and take the battle to the enemies camp reclaiming the Job that has been stolen from them "Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch". When i say marry on time, i mean come up higher in your pocket that you can afford being married. I mean, get to work. Faith it but also work it. Start the business your family should run on. You don't have all the time, you are loosing strength and Momentum. The devil is trying to trick you to a corner so you don't settle your finances and then not settle your family.

Don't forget brothers, If you delay your marriage you will soon start "burning". You know it is better to marry than to burn. What do you do when your emotions start longing for Sex? How do you control it when you are 35years. Don't forget you have been controlling it since you were 14years. How long will this continue? Sooner than later many christian i know loose control when age starts being unfriendly. The Devil knows if you can't get married on time, its a function of time before "most likely" you fall into immorality. Ask Brother Samson, if you think am wrong. His problem started when he tried to marry but could not. Just a minute before you tell me marriage is not the cure of immorality. i can show you to some Christians who struggled with fornication until they married. For us as Christians, married is God's divine solution to our sex drive. Please, don't pray to God to remove your sex drive if you keep falling into fornication and you are born again (sad right!). You need the sex drive, Maybe its time to ask God to help you settle down and marry the Woman of your dream that can give you enough "bedmatics". Remember Power, money and sex are man's biggest challenges. You can easily overcome sex via marriage except you have the calling to be a Eunuch for Christ. This is not an excuse for my single brother to run off. i pray you understand.

I know i have been hard on the brothers here, now to my single sister waiting for "the brother" to come propose. He hasn't come yet maybe because he doesn't earn enough cash to carter for the family. Help him with this area. Help him learn how to make and manage money. Buy him books on the subject, help him attend programs where he can learn about money. Pray for him too, so his faith can be strong to fight it through, talk to him about his desires, fears and worries and be a conducive environment where he can be free. Now, this is real work but don't forget you have been packaged to help him. You are anointed for this. Even as you do all these, you can also start a work that can bring in some of the cash. Men, 50 + 40 is 90. Do what you can to solve the "money problem". If you don't solve the money problem you will have problem in your family, quote me anywhere.

Anyway, i have taken some time to write this "letter" hoping that you will do all to keep your faith. No matter what life throws at you, keep the faith. I await your reply.
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by lordizak(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
When religion doesn't let you think in the right dimensions, You tend to say pooooo......
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by darkenkach(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
At 25, I was yet to make my first 50k.
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
At 25 when a lot of your so called christian brothers still call home to demand for hand out fees ? You want them to get marry and bring double problem upon the poor man who is probably struggling graduate a child through the university.

Na their papa go dey feed the wife abii, na their papa go dey buy pikin nappy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks OP for your Epistle. Go and get marry on your own. Leave the single brothers alone and let them plan for their lives. Ok?
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by bodee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Noel1:
At 25 when a lot of your so called christian brothers still call home to demand for hand out fees ? You want them to get marry and bring double problem upon the poor man who is probably struggling graduate a child through the university.

Na their papa go dey feed the wife abii, na their papa go dey buy pikin nappy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks OP for your Epistle. Go and get marry on your own. Leave the single brothers alone and let them plan for their lives. Ok?

The op has stated a very cogent biblical injunction here, he said it is better to marry than to burn and that should bring about a clarion call on us to solve the money problem and be financially independent and besides, there are 100 and one ways to build wealth but first things first- seek God's face.
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
bodee:
The op has stated a very cogent biblical injunction here, he said it is better to marry than to burn and that should bring about a clarion call on us to solve the money problem and be financially independent and besides, there are 100 and one ways to build wealth but first things first- seek God's face.
I get ur point bro nd I get the OP's point too, but lets be realistic, the truth is majority of graduates even at 30 are still not bouyant enough to feed a family of 2. The economy is not temperate. Well !! We often tell graduates to start up a business, where is the start up capital ? That's why I don't blame brothers who decide to look well before jumping. Lol
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Christians Should Marry Before 25years. by JerryQ: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
i am so enjoying this. Allow me add this , one of the ways to solve the money problem is to start with "what ever your hands finds to do". I notice that Sisters generally do this better than brothers. A sister leaves NYSC today, tomorrow she has picked a Job even though small. A brother leaves NYSC today and stays at home applying to different agencies. He should pick one (anyone) first and plan to grow from there. Though the Sisters easily picks up a Job, i notice many of them have the challenge of staying put with the Job for too long. You should know what you want and keep reaching out to it. Many married men started off with 30k Jobs but they kept pressing on.Some switched jobs 4/5 times before they settled in their present offices. i am just saying that Brothers should not sit too long at home expecting a "miracle" Job. Go out and pick one and have the mind to build from there. Along the line you will find out it won't be "that" long before you marry.

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Wifes. / God's Warning Against Rebellion And Idolatory / See What happens to the soul after death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.