Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,393 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

PIC. When She Says She Loves You As A Friend. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PIC. When She Says She Loves You As A Friend. (2554 Views)

(pic) When You Smoke Northern Weed. / (PIC) When the whole family dies in am accident. / Pic: When You Beat Up A Boy And He Decides To Call His Brothers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PIC. When She Says She Loves You As A Friend. by jeeqaa7(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ladies can be cunning .. Witty at times and extremely caring if their bank tells them that you just entered the banking hall on their behalf.. But mean atimes...

Ie.. After taking a lady out on a date .. Wen action time happens. They say I love you like my brother ...

On what grounds na?
I don't know my family members?

Re: PIC. When She Says She Loves You As A Friend. by TempUser: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture / When Some Girls Just Hear You Came Back From Abroad. / Join A New Whatsapp Joke and Fun Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.